Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] 3D MaxPider Custom Floor Liner Kit for Cars 25%off

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2020 11:23 am
[OP]
Member
User avatar
Jan 6, 2008
281 posts
71 upvotes
Ottawa

[Canadian Tire] 3D MaxPider Custom Floor Liner Kit for Cars 25%off

Seems like a decent sale for custom car mats/liners. Prices vary by car model.
I looked into WeatherTech, 3D MAXpider, Findway, Husky, and Tuxmat after getting my car cleaned professionally and this brand was one of the few that had it for my 2008 Focus in addition to being one of the cheapest with this sale.
Most brands for me were ~$200 elsewhere without sales but of course this could differ by a lot depending on model.

Last sale discussion costco-3d-maxpider-custom-floor-liner-4 ... w-2326182/
40 replies
Jr. Member
May 10, 2016
151 posts
153 upvotes
Not quite as cheap as Costco had them for (especially with the stacked $20 off coupon) but still a good price for a full set considering the other options. They're a good quality mat and I've got them in two vehicles now.
Newbie
Aug 12, 2008
53 posts
16 upvotes
Solarisphere wrote: Not quite as cheap as Costco had them for (especially with the stacked $20 off coupon) but still a good price for a full set considering the other options. They're a good quality mat and I've got them in two vehicles now.
Agree, while probably not the cheapest historically , this is a pretty good price for them. I used to buy/use OEM or weather tech. I found that the weather tech ones kinda looked a bit too ‘truck’ like and the edges would get flimsy and fold over. I have these mats in two of my vehicles and will continue to purchase them for new vehicles.
Thanks OP in for a set!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2003
3265 posts
745 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
is the canadantire website broken most of the time lately "Internal server error" or "we're not available at this time"? Or is it just me
Member
Dec 8, 2014
277 posts
126 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I got this on the previous promo. It’s $169 for 3 rows of seats whereas the Costco was $169-$20 for just 2 rows.

It’s light and have better coverage as compared to the cheap generic ones
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 28, 2013
1201 posts
774 upvotes
Orleans, ON
Just FYI - you're better off going in the store to order these (at the car parts area). A lot of them need to be ordered and give you an 'internal server error' if you check online.
I ordered them when they had the boxing day get $50 back promo, and was told they wouldn't arrive until late JAN at the earliest.

Side note:
These are much better than Weathertech and Husky IMO. They look and fell better, as well as warp less overtime (in my experience)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1038 posts
1173 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
I have these in my car (love them) so I grabbed my old man a set for his new truck as a Christmas gift. Got mine at PartsEngine.ca (holiday promo was less than Costco) and he says they've worked awesome. I also find them not as bulky as WeatherTech (which I've had previously and were also very good, just these have edged them out).

At this price, no brainer.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
5793 posts
3753 upvotes
Kitchener
Most of the Tesla community likes these, but I actually prefer the Tuxmats, easier to clean.
Member
Aug 23, 2005
380 posts
138 upvotes
Ontario
Rob_EV wrote: Most of the Tesla community likes these, but I actually prefer the Tuxmats, easier to clean.
Tuxmats are great. I think a bit more pricey but I find they have higher sidewalls and cover more of the dead pedal area than my MaxPider mats. Tuxmats are sold on eBay and sometimes you can time it with an eBay promo.
Member
Sep 26, 2012
391 posts
108 upvotes
Thornhill
ChippewaBarr wrote: I have these in my car (love them) so I grabbed my old man a set for his new truck as a Christmas gift. Got mine at PartsEngine.ca (holiday promo was less than Costco) and he says they've worked awesome. I also find them not as bulky as WeatherTech (which I've had previously and were also very good, just these have edged them out).

At this price, no brainer.
The ones from Costco feels cheaply made.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
4682 posts
1236 upvotes
GTEH!
The last 3D Maxpider mat sale (a few months ago) @Costco.ca was $40 off, $129.99 (Reg. $169.99)

$140 is not bad price if you didn't order back then.
😎
Member
Oct 23, 2014
202 posts
121 upvotes
Laval, QC
Webhead wrote: The last 3D Maxpider mat sale (a few months ago) @Costco.ca was $40 off, $129.99 (Reg. $169.99)

$140 is not bad price if you didn't order back then.
actually , 40.00 plus the (20.00 off over 100.00) coupon. total 109.00 before tax.

i was a little skeptical at first about the design(pooling water ) but so far , they have been excellent. I would buy again
Deal Addict
Sep 12, 2015
2098 posts
1369 upvotes
Webhead wrote: The last 3D Maxpider mat sale (a few months ago) @Costco.ca was $40 off, $129.99 (Reg. $169.99)

$140 is not bad price if you didn't order back then.
how often do they have sales?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2004
4682 posts
1236 upvotes
GTEH!
nickgritz wrote:
actually , 40.00 plus the (20.00 off over 100.00) coupon. total 109.00 before tax.

i was a little skeptical at first about the design(pooling water ) but so far , they have been excellent. I would buy again
Referring to the regular sale price. Not everyone got the $20 discount back then.

Androidmarshmellow wrote: how often do they have sales?
I think in 2019, it was twice Costco had the sale. I could be wrong as I don't keep track of how many times these go on sale.
I have Tuxmats and they are excellent for my car.
😎
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2007
1379 posts
665 upvotes
Vancouver
Not too happy with mine, a hole is starting to form from my clutch foot :( It's been about a year and now I get black crap all over my heel

Top