Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 25, 2010
32 posts
33 upvotes
Hamilton

[Canadian Tire] $5 ultimate washes - one day only maybe ymmv

I usually prefer to wash my own car, but in a pinch a quick touchless wash does the trick. Anyways I was at the upper james and Mohawk Canadian tire today and the assistant manager mentioned to me they would be having a sale on may 23rd 5$ ultimate car washes. This is half price of cost if you purchase gas. She said you could buy as many as you like, and wouldn't need to purchase gas to get that price. She also said they would have an expiry date, but didn't know when that would be.

Great deal for anyone that uses this station. I'm not sure if others will have the same sale so YMMV
12 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2004
2621 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto (Pasadena
We had this at the beginning of the year for a couple weeks when they opened up a car wash near me. The codes were good for three months, and when you bought one, you got a coupon to buy another code a few months later (which in turn expired later).

However, because the codes were only 5 digits, I think some people were able to guess other people's codes. Some of my codes didn't work as they neared expiry, but the woman at the gas bar gave me replacement codes.

As for the car wash, it's the best touchless wash I've been to. Usually they suck, but this was almost as good as a brushed one. It takes a while at around 5 minutes per car for ultimate, so if there's a lineup of even a few cars, be prepared to wait.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3800 posts
2454 upvotes
Ontario
I be worried they have hidden trap doors where they can screw your car up while in there so they can get you to their garage LOL.
---
Oct 13, 2016
349 posts
331 upvotes
In a galaxy far far …
I wonder if I'll see a BMW M2 going in for a wash?
Nov 5, 2018
301 posts
240 upvotes
kanechart wrote: I be worried they have hidden trap doors where they can screw your car up while in there so they can get you to their garage LOL.
Even though CT garage is shit. This has to be a joke, right? Lool
Oct 7, 2012
40 posts
7 upvotes
st. john's, nl
kanechart wrote: I be worried they have hidden trap doors where they can screw your car up while in there so they can get you to their garage LOL.
LOL.
To quote a lyric from the song 'Destroyer' by the band The Kinks, "...Paranoia, the destroyer..."
lol ...joking...
Happy May 2-4
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
19000 posts
6878 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Is there any confirmation that this is chainwide?
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5620 posts
3557 upvotes
M-Arkham
probably a price match to the petrol deal
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3898 posts
3057 upvotes
Ottawa
It's a deal on their gas discount day. Today in Kanata they have 5c off/L and $5 ultimate car wash. They have this promo about 2 or 3 times a year.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3390 posts
1294 upvotes
Brampton
Lol, the one in Brampton was yesterday
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
7417 posts
5439 upvotes
Kitchener
dredd2099 wrote: Lol, the one in Brampton was yesterday
LOL @ 15 litre fuel purchase required......what the hell am I supposed to do with the fuel? Entire family only drives EVs now.
Was desperately looking around for a discount or coin car wash this morning and failed miserably :(
Last edited by Rob_EV on May 22nd, 2019 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4482 posts
1050 upvotes
Guelph, ON
IntrepidRT wrote: LOL @ 15 litre fuel purchase required......what the hell am I supposed to do with the fuel? Entire family only drives EVs now.
Desperately looking for a discount or coin car wash this morning and failed miserably :(
Exactly and my mower is Electric!!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
7417 posts
5439 upvotes
Kitchener
sixer wrote: Exactly and my mower is Electric!!
There is a SERIOUS lack of coin car washes in Guelph BTW. That's where I am now.