• Dec 3rd, 2019 11:28 pm
[OP]
May 13, 2015
181 posts
558 upvotes
Aurora, Ontario

[Canadian Tire] $50 Promo Card for $200 (before tax) purchase

Got an email - Today only.

After spending $200 (before tax) at CT, you will receive a $50 promo card that can be used for the next purchase. Add 3% ebates. Not valid for Gift cards

Promo Card valid from January 11 to February 6, 2020.

Card cannot be used at Mark’s, PitStop, Gas+ locations or for online or phone purchases or payments on a Canadian Tire account.
7 replies
Penalty Box
Apr 23, 2017
595 posts
336 upvotes
How are they sending the $50 promo cards? I'm looking to get some tires - Please advise.

TIA
Information is wealth, but again, depends on what you're pursuing & what it's worth to you😎💡
Apr 30, 2007
790 posts
57 upvotes
I believed after you made a purchase online, they will send you the gift card by mail.

This is from user hulk007 in 2017 CyberMonday Promo.
https://i.dam-img.rfdcontent.com/cms/00 ... rt_fit.jpg

I am interested in purchasing tire as well but I don't know if you can get 4 gift cards bc the promo said "One card per customer per transaction". I know you can get away with it in-store but online.. it will be up to the person processing the gift card mailing.

Qualifying purchases must be made online at canadiantire.ca on December 2, 2019 between 12:00:01 AM EST and 11:59:59 PM local time. Total qualifying purchase must be $200 or more before taxes. Purchasing of gift cards cannot be used towards qualifying purchase amount. $50 Promo Card to be used toward your next Canadian Tire Retail in-store purchase. Card is not redeemable for cash and may only be redeemed for merchandise at Canadian Tire retail stores. Card must be presented and surrendered at time of use. Applicable taxes will be charged on the total transaction value before deducting the card value. One card per customer per transaction. Excludes purchases of hunting and fishing licenses, select merchandise and services, previous purchases, gift cards, and auto service labour including any associated fees. Card cannot be used at Mark’s, PitStop, Gas+ locations or for online or phone purchases or payments on a Canadian Tire account. Card cannot be combined with any other offer. Card cannot be applied to qualifying purchase. Upon return of the qualifying purchase, card must be surrendered or the card amount will be deducted from the refund amount. While quantities last. See in-store for details. Promo Card valid from January 11 to February 6, 2020.
Price Error + Coupon Code + Free Upgrades = RFD !!!!!!!
Aug 3, 2015
24 posts
40 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I purchased 4 tires today in 4 separate transactions... called in and was advised that that they would be mailing me 4 separate gift cards... YMMV
Jan 29, 2017
288 posts
141 upvotes
grammyd wrote: I purchased 4 tires today in 4 separate transactions... called in and was advised that that they would be mailing me 4 separate gift cards... YMMV
each tire cost you over $200?
Dec 30, 2014
13 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
If You're looking for a tire rebate, you may need all 4 tires to be on one invoice. Not 4.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2004
9508 posts
2245 upvotes
Montreal, QC
My order clocked at 00:00, wonder if they'll honor it...