Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] 8 Gun Safe 269 ymmv

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2019 5:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
1061 posts
893 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] 8 Gun Safe 269 ymmv


2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
10 replies
Newbie
Oct 29, 2014
20 posts
48 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Good find OP if you can find stock near you. Was positive I was gonna find a gun “cabinet” instead of safe but ya proved me wrong lol
Member
Aug 8, 2017
364 posts
238 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
Honestly I'm just here to say why 64 tabs?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 29, 2008
3474 posts
651 upvotes
Thanked but I’d rather get the 30-gun Huntshield cabinet for $299. Not a safe but good enough and far more space.
Member
Mar 8, 2010
343 posts
285 upvotes
Calgary
Looks like a discontinued item
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2016
1091 posts
557 upvotes
Not fireproof nor waterproof so what would be the advantage over a cabinet?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
1061 posts
893 upvotes
wahabk1234 wrote: Honestly I'm just here to say why 64 tabs?
Multitasking

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Member
Dec 22, 2016
371 posts
321 upvotes
SW Ontario
SirCheapo wrote: Good find OP if you can find stock near you. Was positive I was gonna find a gun “cabinet” instead of safe but ya proved me wrong lol
I was expecting the same thing. I have this safe. No complaints.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
1061 posts
893 upvotes
Just got back from the store and left it behind.
The only thing that is a "safe" is the door. Its basically a cabinet with a safe door.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini
Member
Dec 22, 2016
371 posts
321 upvotes
SW Ontario
pimpbob wrote: Just got back from the store and left it behind.
The only thing that is a "safe" is the door. Its basically a cabinet with a safe door.
In reality depending on what your locking up it's to delay/ keep small unwanted hands out. You should see the some the the videos of " unprofessional" thief's break open high end safes. Leverage.


For the price it will be what most people will need.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2005
1061 posts
893 upvotes
CanadianMatt wrote: In reality depending on what your locking up it's to delay/ keep small unwanted hands out. You should see the some the the videos of " unprofessional" thief's break open high end safes. Leverage.


For the price it will be what most people will need.
Trigger lock, cable lock, locked room, alarm system, security cameras with off-site recording , safe hidden in Wal and 7 family members within 10 houses away.... I'm hoping it's not just for delay. But I get what you're saying. I'm just one of those owners that feels that if it takes me 20 minutes to get my firearm loaded and usable, it's fairly safe.

2008 Wins - Vtech 6042 Phone System
2009 Wins - Samsung ST550 Camera - Scotch Tape Prize Pack - Wonder+ 155cm Snowboard
2010 Wins - Nestea for a year X 8 - Tassimo Brewer - Chicken Delight Patio Party
2013 Wins - Kobo Mini

Top