Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

BabyBjorn Baby Carrier One $129.97 ($130 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2021 1:25 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4952 posts
1086 upvotes
shawnie53 wrote: Any preference between the One and One Air?
I prefer the One Air as it is better outdoors in the summer. I get really hot. The Air is a little lighter too, but it doesn't make a difference when it's on. It also packs up smaller.

I used the One with the first kid and it worked perfectly fine.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."
May 11, 2021
38 posts
39 upvotes
Unfortunately these are both no longer available on the CT website. I am preparing for my first arrival in September and this would have been ideal. Thanks for sharing, I'll keep an eye out for future posts!
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2189 upvotes
tark514 wrote: Just some advice from a dad of 2 that are now 5-7. Don't put too much faith into these types of article. You will always find detractors to every product and you will always find some promoters to every product. It's insane the amount of information available on every possible baby product and you will spend countless hours thinking about what best and better for baby. If you can afford it you might by the absolute top product (because at that price point no one will admit any faults) and then your baby will cry every time you try to use it and seems to be more comfortable it the band me down from the your third cousin.

I'm not saying go cheap just saying these articles are alot more opinion than fact and you need to make choice. Babies will also let you know if they are not comfortable.

As for the deal we have a Ergo baby that last through 2 kids. It was one of the best things we ever bought. We barely ever used our Stoller as this thing was more practical in almost every way.
Yes, we read too many.

Before we buy, we ask expert that work in children hospital and they recommend only the ERGO 360. Expert say not buy the babybjorn we think to buy.

When we buy gift at work, we not want to make mistake.
Nov 15, 2004
495 posts
233 upvotes
We were told by an doctor at our hospital that the baby Björk was great for positioning babies hips/legs. So people will get differing opinions depending on who is asked. We used the BB for both kids and it was was one of the most used baby items we had. Highly recommended!
Dec 8, 2009
114 posts
138 upvotes
Montreal
coolwasabi wrote: I don't think they cost that much. It's comparable to a high-quality backpack (e.g. Osprey). Sure, you're not carrying something important like a laptop or camera equipment, but you still want something that's made well.
Yeah, a laptop is more important than a baby. It's OK if there's a malfunction and your baby falls on concrete but that's a nono for camera equipment!
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
MikuGirl wrote: Yes, we read too many.

Before we buy, we ask expert that work in children hospital and they recommend only the ERGO 360. Expert say not buy the babybjorn we think to buy.

When we buy gift at work, we not want to make mistake.
doubloonie wrote: We were told by an doctor at our hospital that the baby Björk was great for positioning babies hips/legs. So people will get differing opinions depending on who is asked. We used the BB for both kids and it was was one of the most used baby items we had. Highly recommended!
I rest my case.
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Carriers are personal preference, get whatever works best for you and your baby. We have the ergo360, downside is it doesn’t fit newborns and you’ll need to buy another piece if you plan to use for a newborn. Aside from that I love our ergo, used it for both kids, very comfortable.

At this price, I ordered the baby bjorn for the new baby so hopefully we will like this one too.
Dec 8, 2009
114 posts
138 upvotes
Montreal
asian wrote: Carriers are personal preference, get whatever works best for you and your baby. We have the ergo360, downside is it doesn’t fit newborns and you’ll need to buy another piece if you plan to use for a newborn. Aside from that I love our ergo, used it for both kids, very comfortable.

At this price, I ordered the baby bjorn for the new baby so hopefully we will like this one too.
You can def use the 360 with a newborn. I certainly did. Even the manual says you can.
Maybe your baby was premature or really small?
Oct 17, 2009
220 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
Banane wrote: You can def use the 360 with a newborn. I certainly did. Even the manual says you can.
Maybe your baby was premature or really small?
I have the ergo all position 360, it’s for 12lbs and up. I should have done better research prior but the ergo does have other models that fit newborns if ergo is your preferred brand.
Dec 8, 2009
114 posts
138 upvotes
Montreal
asian wrote: I have the ergo all position 360, it’s for 12lbs and up. I should have done better research prior but the ergo does have other models that fit newborns if ergo is your preferred brand.
Damn, my bad then. All these names just sound the same. It's hard to differentiate.

I do have the Omni 360 which can be used with a newborn without an insert. Sorry for the confusion. I didn't know they had more versions with 360 in the name!
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6076 upvotes
Vancouver
MikuGirl wrote: I not expert, but we buy for co-worker at work.
We ask baby medical expert and they say the ERGO 360 is much better for the legs.
The babybjorn was expert NOT recommend.
I was kind of like this with my first kid, reading so many articles about The Correct Way to do things. After a while, you realize that there usually is no correct way and common sense is usually enough to get by. And then with the second kid, you're just like "eh whatever they'll be fine" and they are fine :)
Feb 7, 2019
184 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary
Deal is unfortunately dead? Didn’t see the price by OP
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2006
2024 posts
1291 upvotes
Anyone looking for a BECO gemini? Haven't used ours much if anyone's interested.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)