Fredericton

[Canadian Tire] Big Red Weekend Sale - Sept 8 - 11

168 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1269 posts
256 upvotes
Toronto
Ooh, I see an oscillating multipurpose tool for $30 (75% off) at the bottom of the first page. I've been looking to get one. Doesn't seem to be listed on the website, though. From the picture, it looks like a corded model, and the only Mastercraft model on the website is a cordless one for $180.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6721 posts
3685 upvotes
The icebreaker winter boots are a great deal at $19.99 - they are light weight and comfortable (at least last year's version were).
You can buy them now at $69 and do a price adjustment on the weekend.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2003
2554 posts
3068 upvotes
Fredericton
blueangel2323 wrote: Ooh, I see an oscillating multipurpose tool for $30 (75% off) at the bottom of the first page. I've been looking to get one. Doesn't seem to be listed on the website, though. From the picture, it looks like a corded model, and the only Mastercraft model on the website is a cordless one for $180.
Sorry, I am terrible, and my wife agrees. I fished the flyer out of the garbage for you.

Here is a link: http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maste ... 8251p.html

And here is a better pic of the flyer:
http://i.imgur.com/HjIDDrO.jpg
Last edited by Bordak on Sep 6th, 2016 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6371 posts
1209 upvotes
Canada
Bordak wrote:
cowbunpants wrote: So you copied and pasted the flyer. Bravo.
It's not that I posted a flyer, it's that I posted a flyer 2 days before it starts, which some people find valuable.
Are you from the future?

Always nice to see the flyer ahead of time
Dec 11, 2008
751 posts
138 upvotes
NL
I am in need of a 21' ladder and that's the one I'll be buying.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
7246 posts
1576 upvotes
Cornwall, Ontario
blueangel2323 wrote: Ooh, I see an oscillating multipurpose tool for $30 (75% off) at the bottom of the first page. I've been looking to get one. Doesn't seem to be listed on the website, though. From the picture, it looks like a corded model, and the only Mastercraft model on the website is a cordless one for $180.
The multipurpose tool that will be on sale is on the CTC website here:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/maste ... 48251.html

I wonder if the accessories are any good
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2409 posts
2017 upvotes
Markham
plymouthhater wrote: The icebreaker winter boots are a great deal at $19.99 - they are light weight and comfortable (at least last year's version were).
You can buy them now at $69 and do a price adjustment on the weekend.
Are you sure we could do it?
-------
Thank you
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5454 posts
4732 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
thanks OP. I've been waiting for the saw horses to go on sale!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5454 posts
4732 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
that's a nice deal on the Dewalt jigsaw. I just bought a Makita today for $112. I wonder if I should return it and grab that Dewalt. decisions decisions
Jul 10, 2015
162 posts
107 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Anyone know what Canadian Tire's warranty would be like for an item like this?
krs wrote:

Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5454 posts
4732 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
justapoorboy wrote: Anyone know what Canadian Tire's warranty would be like for an item like this?
krs wrote:

I'm not sure what the warranty is, but at that price I would consider it disposable. I bought one last time they had it at $29.99 but haven't used it yet.

I think, realistically, that the regular price on that tool shouldn't be anymore than $50.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6918 posts
3440 upvotes
Moncton, NB
justapoorboy wrote: Anyone know what Canadian Tire's warranty would be like for an item like this?
krs wrote:

It says 3 year exchange warranty so you shouldn't have a problem if you have your receipt. I've been exchanging defective items without any problems. Like last winter I had 2 set of 100 led noma christmas lights that stopped working. I had them for 4 years and it said on the receipt 5 year warranty. I had no issue getting 2 set.

Also recently my father in law and I each bought a air nailer on sale for 99$. I use it once in a while but he's a contractor so it's being abused constantly and it broke in half after 2 months. Went back with his receipt and they gave me a new one in box no question asked.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2004
3222 posts
951 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP! Have been looking for an oscillating tool! Might have missed it in Thursdays flyer.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2006
2065 posts
459 upvotes
Alberta
Nice, was looking for a cheap one of these.
Dec 2, 2014
32 posts
11 upvotes
Pefferlaw, ON
Not a good deal. Probably an OK saw at an OK price, but nothing to jump at. Looking at the specs of the 89 dollar saw i got a lowes last year it may be still very overpriced.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)