• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2020 1:38 am
[OP]
Nov 17, 2010
591 posts
343 upvotes
Thornhill

[Canadian Tire] BISSELL CrossWave MAX Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum $399.99

Pretty good Wet/Dry Vacuum for hardwood floor. This is the newest model in North America. Was $599.99, now $399.99. (don't know why CT says 30% off, it's more than 30% offFace With Tears Of Joy

Can't compare with Vacuum robots, you still need to push it by yourself. But it's vacuum and mopping in one step, and has the self-clean mode to clean the mop head itself..

Check in store stock: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0438243

Edit: thanks @j_lainis71449 provide the information: bought from a promo webpage on Bissell website. They will give you 3 extra cleaners, and an extra filter. Same price ($399) with installment options.
https://products.bissell.com/tv/crosswa ... TwQAvD_BwE

So if you have "discounted" Canadian Tire gift cards, buy from CT, if not, buy directly from bissell would be better.
Last edited by moonsea on Nov 3rd, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Aug 28, 2013
275 posts
164 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Very nice deal! is this better than the normal BISSELL® CrossWave® All-in-One Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac? Im trying to decide between this and the MAX.

Your text to link here...
Aug 20, 2019
49 posts
43 upvotes
whitby
RoyF482 wrote: Very nice deal! is this better than the normal BISSELL® CrossWave® All-in-One Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac? Im trying to decide between this and the MAX.

Your text to link here...
The other one is cordless, but good reviews for the cordless 36V item. I might jump
Sep 19, 2005
563 posts
99 upvotes
i bought this from CT last time it was on sale at this price. amazing vacuum for hardwood floors.
if you have dust allegeries, this is a MUST HAVE!
the water makes sure that the vacuum doesn't release any dust during the vacuum as well as dumping.
Sep 10, 2009
142 posts
45 upvotes
anyone know how the battery life is? I have the corded crosswave and it works pretty good.
Oct 24, 2020
27 posts
48 upvotes
Runs about 30 minutes. Wont be enough time to mop second floor if you have one.
Nov 23, 2006
310 posts
151 upvotes
Ontario
Now to decide if I want this now or the Tineco ifloor 3 on black Friday.

I like that this has a longer warranty (3 years) but apparently the Tineco is rated better on any review site I've followed.

Anyone have any experience with both of these units?
Jan 1, 2007
472 posts
48 upvotes
Doesn’t look like the battery is replaceable. Any idea how long it would last?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1785 posts
1073 upvotes
Vancouver
I have this green corded version of the crosswave, I recently got it and I've cleaned my floors many more times in the last month and a half than the 3 prior years. I have a baby/toddler so they throw food often. This is much easier than wiping food on my hands/knees, later vacuuming and then mopping.
I do try to clean the machine everytime I use it, so you won't just crosswave up some spilt milk and leave it in the machine for a few days. At least, I think it's gross. So I'm not pulling it out for a quick spill or anything.
RoyF482 wrote: Very nice deal! is this better than the normal BISSELL® CrossWave® All-in-One Multi-Surface Wet Dry Vac? Im trying to decide between this and the MAX.
These newer versions have better edge to edge cleaning. if you look up reviews or picture of the bottom of the machine, the rollers start like an inch in. It's not a dealbreaker for me, but something to consider.
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Now to decide if I want this now or the Tineco ifloor 3 on black Friday.
I didn't even know there was an alternative. I got mine at costco, which I guess is it's own warranty. I don't think they're there now, but it could be worth considering if it comes back online.
Nov 23, 2006
310 posts
151 upvotes
Ontario
Sypsy wrote: I didn't even know there was an alternative. I got mine at costco, which I guess is it's own warranty. I don't think they're there now, but it could be worth considering if it comes back online.
Yeah, there are a few different alternatives, but I think the closest comparison in the floor 3 / S3, or the Hizero (which looks insanely amazing but well beyond my price range for my needs as a one-floor cleaner).

I was originally looking to just pick up a Dyson, but we also have 2 kids (1 and 3) and I'm CONSTANTLY using the Swiffer with the wet pads and feeling like it's just not cleaning up everything properly. So now I'm looking at these! But still just not sure which way to lean.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1785 posts
1073 upvotes
Vancouver
xmanofsteel69 wrote: Yeah, there are a few different alternatives, but I think the closest comparison in the floor 3 / S3, or the Hizero (which looks insanely amazing but well beyond my price range for my needs as a one-floor cleaner).

I was originally looking to just pick up a Dyson, but we also have 2 kids (1 and 3) and I'm CONSTANTLY using the Swiffer with the wet pads and feeling like it's just not cleaning up everything properly. So now I'm looking at these! But still just not sure which way to lean.
My kids are 1 & 3 too, the crosswave is a huge timesaver. I suppose all the alternatives are good. I'm not a fan of the cordless models like OP posted because the battery is non-replaceable that basically guarantees the unit will last only a certain number of years, even if the rest of the parts etc are well maintained/replaced. I honestly don't feel hugely hampered by the cord. I have a Miele with a cord, so I'm used to it.
Nov 23, 2006
310 posts
151 upvotes
Ontario
Sypsy wrote: My kids are 1 & 3 too, the crosswave is a huge timesaver. I suppose all the alternatives are good. I'm not a fan of the cordless models like OP posted because the battery is non-replaceable that basically guarantees the unit will last only a certain number of years, even if the rest of the parts etc are well maintained/replaced. I honestly don't feel hugely hampered by the cord. I have a Miele with a cord, so I'm used to it.
The cord makes sense in that case. Curious if you can get a replacement battery for cheap... would be nice to just be able to grab the cordless version, clean up under the table, and then put it away for later clean up.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1785 posts
1073 upvotes
Vancouver
xmanofsteel69 wrote: The cord makes sense in that case. Curious if you can get a replacement battery for cheap... would be nice to just be able to grab the cordless version, clean up under the table, and then put it away for later clean up.
I checked the manual and it just had instructions on how to remove & dispose of the batteries and how if you opened it up like that it would void the warranty. The hope is if you had any issues with the batteries during the warranty period, then you could send it in.
I'm in a condo, but I could see 30 minutes being too short for a house if you were trying to be thorough.

But yes, having a cordless would be nice for a quick clean up at breakfast/lunch/dinner, dumping the dirty water after each time, and then cleaning the unit at the end of the day. But I also hope your kids aren't that messy every single meal, lol
Nov 23, 2006
310 posts
151 upvotes
Ontario
Sypsy wrote: But I also hope your kids aren't that messy every single meal, lol
My youngest lives for the mess. Her general way of telling us she's done and wants to get down is by "clearing her plate"... onto the floor. She's a treat. Lol
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
1486 posts
343 upvotes
I've watched the 30 min infomercial and makes me wanna buy. This is their new top model. Price seems good but does it include extra cloth and charge station?
Looks like it will clean better than a steam mop and my Hoover floormats
Nov 23, 2006
310 posts
151 upvotes
Ontario
j_lainis71449 wrote: I bought the same mop from a promo webpage on Bissell website. They will give you 3 extra cleaners, and an extra filter.

Guess what, the same price ($399) with installment options.

https://products.bissell.com/tv/crosswa ... TwQAvD_BwE
If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to ship the device to you from when you ordered?
jon604 wrote: I've watched the 30 min infomercial and makes me wanna buy. This is their new top model. Price seems good but does it include extra cloth and charge station?
Looks like it will clean better than a steam mop and my Hoover floormats
I'm not sure about the one from Canadian Tire, but the other link in the OP is now about the TV offer.
Oct 24, 2020
27 posts
48 upvotes
xmanofsteel69 wrote: If you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to ship the device to you from when you ordered?
Hi, according to my email. it took 3 days for the product to arrive.
Last edited by j_lainis71449 on Nov 4th, 2020 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.