Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Bissell Little Green ProHeat® Portable Carpet Cleaner - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 4:39 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
2978 posts
3020 upvotes
Ottawa
Bargain_Brett wrote: Welp, I successfully pm'd it for $71.99. The only issue I had was the HD agent couldn't mark the item "ship to home" on the CT website on their end so they initially refused the PM, but I managed to do it on mine and sent them a screenshot, and finally approved.
And mine was denied :)
Aug 17, 2007
364 posts
413 upvotes
I bought this directly from Bissell for $100 and have already used it to clean dog puke a couple times. It is compact and really well designed so everything winds or clips on to the unit for storage. Cleaning is really easy and my only complaint would be they imply it heats the water but it really doesn't (it might ever so slightly).
Jun 27, 2018
358 posts
654 upvotes
YVR
codex wrote: Check your Triangle offers. I have a $20 back on $80 purchase offer that I am likely to combine with this sale.
i was checking my Triangle offers.. I have a few 50x (20% offers), which one includes this Bissell cleaner
Nov 18, 2008
784 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Just picked one up at Richmond Hill location. It’s out of stock everywhere and for some reason this location has 28 according to their site.
May 6, 2020
306 posts
366 upvotes
Just PM mine @Home Depot through phone call... paid $71ish+tax. Called and chatted with 5 different reps. Finally got it done lol. Good luck guys.
Nov 18, 2008
784 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
Just a quick review of this. I bought the $140 version from Canadian Tire a while back and the water tank on that advanced version was leaking so I returned it before I got a chance to use.

This is half of the price and why not give it another try. So far it has worked well in the 5 minutes that I tested the product. Keep in mind there is no magic to this product, it’s basically a sprayer, vacuum with built in manual scrub so same thing can be achieved with a spray bottle, shop vac and a scrub. My shop vac is just too loud and bulky for that purpose. This just makes everything easier as it’s all integrated into one solution.

By no mean below I took my time to really scrub, I just wanted to see if it works or it’s going back to the store and it looks like I will be keeping it for $80. I guess I’ll be spending my weekend cleaning all my sofas. (Btw. We have kids that’s why the sofas are always dirty like the picture below)

Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2004
1412 posts
563 upvotes
RobinW51044 wrote: Just PM mine @Home Depot through phone call... paid $71ish+tax. Called and chatted with 5 different reps. Finally got it done lol. Good luck guys.
Why 5 reps? U kept getting rejected ?
May 6, 2020
306 posts
366 upvotes
Airbum88 wrote: Why 5 reps? U kept getting rejected ?
Yea... Kept getting refuse by some weird excuse, like it's sold in store only or it's a clearance item...there was only one east Indian guy recognized it's different model.
Jul 24, 2019
34 posts
21 upvotes
Got mine PM'd this morning with additional 10% off. $72 plus tax was an absolute steal of a deal. Thanks a bunch OP and guys with the recommendation to PM Home Depot.
RFD syndrome is where you spend less per item but buy more stuff with the saved $$
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
RobinW51044 wrote: Yea... Kept getting refuse by some weird excuse, like it's sold in store only or it's a clearance item...there was only one east Indian guy recognized it's different model.
How could you get HD to PM when it’s clearly out of stock?
Nov 18, 2008
784 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
cn_habs wrote: How could you get HD to PM when it’s clearly out of stock?
As of yesterday there was like 35 units at Richmond Hill location so if you reside in the area then it might be ok.
Deal Addict
Feb 7, 2007
3631 posts
6560 upvotes
Kelowna
samguan wrote: As of yesterday there was like 35 units at Richmond Hill location so if you reside in the area then it might be ok.
Yup, HD asks for your postal code, and check stock using it.
May 6, 2020
306 posts
366 upvotes
cn_habs wrote: How could you get HD to PM when it’s clearly out of stock?
What's out of stock? There are tons of stock where I live at in Canadian Tire. When you are doing price match, HD rep always asks for your post code to clarify first.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5735 posts
1585 upvotes
Montreal
RobinW51044 wrote: What's out of stock? There are tons of stock where I live at in Canadian Tire. When you are doing price match, HD rep always asks for your post code to clarify first.
There is nothing in any CT near Montreal according to Stocktrax. I guess I am out of luck. :(
May 6, 2020
306 posts
366 upvotes
cn_habs wrote: There is nothing in any CT near Montreal according to Stocktrax. I guess I am out of luck. :(
You could tell them Canadian Tire does ship to your address (maybe for a fee). That's why you need to keep trying to get a rep would approve it if you want to take advantage of the deal.
Mar 23, 2018
301 posts
117 upvotes
Can I use this to clean an area rug on hardwood, without having to take the area rug OFF the hardwood to protect the floor? Or will the rug be too wet?
Nov 18, 2008
784 posts
341 upvotes
Toronto
zayzay wrote: Can I use this to clean an area rug on hardwood, without having to take the area rug OFF the hardwood to protect the floor? Or will the rug be too wet?
Well it’s got a vacuum, so you can get it pretty dry, it’s still going to be damped but it’s not going to be wet.
Mar 23, 2018
301 posts
117 upvotes
samguan wrote: Well it’s got a vacuum, so you can get it pretty dry, it’s still going to be damped but it’s not going to be wet.
Just worried about possibly hurting the floor. I guess damp is ok?
Jun 20, 2005
175 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Tried numerous times to PM with HD with no success. Finally ended up purchasing two of these from the Burlington store for pickup.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)