Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner $399 (Reg. $599)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 17th, 2020 2:13 pm
[OP]
Sep 2, 2004
9 posts
8 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner $399 (Reg. $599)

Went to Canadian Tire to pickup a Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Pet Carpet & Upholstery Deep Cleaner that was "on sale" for 50% off when saw that they had the Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner on for $399 (in-store only at Grant Park, Winnipeg). Thought that was a good deal given that it's a highly rated machine. It's not advertised and I can't say whether or not the other stores have it on sale as well. Maybe someone could verify.
13 replies
Apr 18, 2019
13 posts
7 upvotes
That guys channel is great. The reviews are well done for sure.
I've just had both styles and the Big Green thing seems to hold up better than anything. The one posted here always just seem to break.
If you watch both reviews (2018-2019)of the Big Green on that guys channel, he has to disqualify the results from it because he wasn't using it properly.

This guy reviews vacuums all day and he can't figure out how to use this one? Even though when you actually use it it's completely obvious how it works. If the handle he's talking about isn't clicked back it basically gets no suction and doesn't work. The funny thing is if you watch the video, every time it pans by the big green machine the handle is in the correct position every time it's shown, but when he goes to use it it's forward. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
If he actually used it properly it would work the best I'm sure.
Sep 11, 2011
553 posts
591 upvotes
Toronto
FYI.
I can’t be 100% certain, but back on Oct 25, 2019, I believe I took a screenshot of this machine going on sale for $250.

I don’t have a time machine but hopefully it’ll return to that sale price someday?
Images
  • 02339461-490E-4C1F-BC5A-F570B0D7B88D.jpeg
[OP]
Sep 2, 2004
9 posts
8 upvotes
That would be a smokin' price at $249!
I was quite surprised that their site didn't reflect the in-store price. I've attached my receipt .
Receipt on Feb 24, 2020 at 12_45_25 PM.png
Dec 14, 2006
757 posts
278 upvotes
I concur, as an owner of the Big Green, Rug Doctor, and ProHeat.
Big Green is the one that I would recommend.
It works pretty well, and I haven't had to fix anything after several years.
dealgecko2 wrote: That guys channel is great. The reviews are well done for sure.
I've just had both styles and the Big Green thing seems to hold up better than anything. The one posted here always just seem to break.
If you watch both reviews (2018-2019)of the Big Green on that guys channel, he has to disqualify the results from it because he wasn't using it properly.

This guy reviews vacuums all day and he can't figure out how to use this one? Even though when you actually use it it's completely obvious how it works. If the handle he's talking about isn't clicked back it basically gets no suction and doesn't work. The funny thing is if you watch the video, every time it pans by the big green machine the handle is in the correct position every time it's shown, but when he goes to use it it's forward. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
If he actually used it properly it would work the best I'm sure.
Dec 5, 2010
96 posts
38 upvotes
Kitchener
Thanks OP, your post reminded me of a rain check I had for Canadian Tire when it was on sale for $299 in January. Picked it up this morning.
Jul 23, 2011
320 posts
188 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone own this? I'm thinking of buying instead of paying someone to come clean my carpets. How does it compare to professional carpet cleaners?
Jul 24, 2011
158 posts
51 upvotes
Bradford
According to the latest flyer this will be $299.99 effective March 6th - March 26th
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2265 posts
520 upvotes
Currently 299 at Amazon as well.