Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Black & Decker 20V Max Li-Ion Cordless Drill with100 Piece Accessory Kit $69.99

[OP]
Mar 29, 2013
31 posts
5 upvotes
Vancouver

[Canadian Tire] Black & Decker 20V Max Li-Ion Cordless Drill with100 Piece Accessory Kit $69.99

Black & Decker 20V Max Li-Ion Cordless Drill with100 Piece Accessory Kit @ Canadian tire
Last edited by conandoyle on Sep 2nd, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
May 13, 2016
160 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
conandoyle wrote: Black & Decker 20V Max Li-Ion Cordless Drill with100 Piece Accessory Kit @ Canadian tire
Price aside, this is a decent home drill. Easy to use. Not too heavy. And most of all the battery lasts.

The accessories are fine.
So easy, even I can do it.
Oct 8, 2010
74 posts
11 upvotes
I have this, great product/price. Only thing I didn't like was the carrying case lol everything was just thrown in there
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1456 upvotes
Richmond
codier wrote: Is it worth to get just because of the accessories?
Whats the difference between this and the ridgid drill in 100 dollar combo from the other thread?
home-depot-rigid-18v-compact-drill-impa ... e-2117439/
The Ridgid drill in that kit is a little more heavy-duty (more torque, larger 1/2" chuck). Also Ridgid offers a lifetime service agreement that includes free repairs and battery replacement. But that's the Ridgid Gen4X drill in that kit. The other Ridgid kit with the circular saw has the Gen5X model with the superior brushless motor, and it's also a hammer drill, so it's worth a little more - and that kit is on clearance now for $75 if you can still find one anywhere. That kit also comes with bigger 2ah and 4ah batteries.

The accessory kit is nice to have, but those accessory kits go on sale all the time. I've bought similar kits for as little as $10.
Mar 25, 2010
929 posts
149 upvotes
GTA
Faith24 wrote: The Ridgid drill in that kit is a little more heavy-duty (more torque, larger 1/2" chuck). Also Ridgid offers a lifetime service agreement that includes free repairs and battery replacement. But that's the Ridgid Gen4X drill in that kit. The other Ridgid kit with the circular saw has the Gen5X model with the superior brushless motor, and it's also a hammer drill, so it's worth a little more - and that kit is on clearance now for $75 if you can still find one anywhere. That kit also comes with bigger 2ah and 4ah batteries.

The accessory kit is nice to have, but those accessory kits go on sale all the time. I've bought similar kits for as little as $10.
Thanks for the info.

I guess I will skip this one then. I got the same drill(I think) from amazon last time with less pieces of accessories.
May 6, 2005
885 posts
25 upvotes
Well I bought this and want to thank OP.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
1243 posts
450 upvotes
is this dead? I'm seeing $169 price and added to cart $192 w tax.....