Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2019

Black Friday Flyer Available Now (Nov. 28 to Dec. 1)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 5:37 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
13 posts
30 upvotes
Looking for some men's skates. Any deals to recommend?
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
4221 posts
674 upvotes
Quebec
About the sodastream deal...they have the Jet model for $48. Walmart has the Genesis model for $48. Best Buy has source model for $98...what should i but ?
Nov 24, 2012
7 posts
11 upvotes
Canmore
Make sure you check the reviews online for alot of these CDN Tire products, that $69 frying pan on sale for 9.99 ..reviews make it pretty clear its not even worth that price lol
Dec 24, 2017
813 posts
675 upvotes
London
Vixenly wrote: Make sure you check the reviews online for alot of these CDN Tire products, that $69 frying pan on sale for 9.99 ..reviews make it pretty clear its not even worth that price lol
I actually have that pan from last year (the copper-coloured one) and have no real issue with it (except when i accidentally left the stove on after frying eggs and the butter burned onto it pretty heavily... my own fault though and i got it off). It's a cheap pan and does the job for me
Dec 24, 2017
813 posts
675 upvotes
London
Seifer wrote: About the sodastream deal...they have the Jet model for $48. Walmart has the Genesis model for $48. Best Buy has source model for $98...what should i but ?
I believe the $48 ones only make carbonated water (not pop), where as the source model makes either one. If you're only looking for carbonated water, then one of the $48 ones but you'll have to fork out the extra $50 if you want to make pop
Jun 21, 2017
300 posts
338 upvotes
Ontario
Netuser wrote: What is better in RainX compared to other windshield washers ?
They add a chemical that coats your windshield and promotes water to bead.

Just an FYI there's a whole RFD thread debating on whether or not RainX is safe to use since there are people claiming that using RainX fluid caused their washer fluid sensor to corrode and require replacement.
Jul 6, 2010
37 posts
30 upvotes
Montreal
The DeWalt table saw @299$ is fairly priced. It is the DWE7480 which is the newer version. The older one (DW715) was on sale at the same price at Lowe's Rona etc.

Better off with that newer version if your in that market, because of the larger rip capacity.
Apr 10, 2013
717 posts
92 upvotes
Mississauga
Npno25 wrote: They add a chemical that coats your windshield and promotes water to bead.

Just an FYI there's a whole RFD thread debating on whether or not RainX is safe to use since there are people claiming that using RainX fluid caused their washer fluid sensor to corrode and require replacement.
Do you have the link ? wasn't able to find it. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2014
2721 posts
538 upvotes
I still use that 10$ pan for my morning eggs. works great
Apr 8, 2007
278 posts
79 upvotes
numbah37 wrote: Well nuts. Was hoping to see the 20% off Sportchek giftcards in this one.........
Yeah my thoughts exactly. Definitely ruined that plan.
Feb 1, 2018
17 posts
9 upvotes
bpboop wrote: I believe the $48 ones only make carbonated water (not pop), where as the source model makes either one. If you're only looking for carbonated water, then one of the $48 ones but you'll have to fork out the extra $50 if you want to make pop
All the Sodastream models only make carbonated water. To make make pop you have to add the flavoured syrups to the carbonated water after. The Source model has a LED indicator of the carbonation level
Dec 24, 2017
813 posts
675 upvotes
London
StaceyC625463 wrote: All the Sodastream models only make carbonated water. To make make pop you have to add the flavoured syrups to the carbonated water after. The Source model has a LED indicator of the carbonation level
whoops.. i'm not too brushed up on them, I've only used one once and that was something like 7 or 8 years ago when they first came out. For some reason i thought it was built into the system.