Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Bluehive wireless charging pad $2.93

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2023 8:23 pm
[OP]
Member
Apr 1, 2021
214 posts
361 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Bluehive wireless charging pad $2.93

Bluehive Wireless 10W Charging Pad for Qi-Enabled Devices, White Marble $2.93
smoking hot deal IMO if you can get it at this price. Use stocktrack to find store that is clearing out at this price. I managed to snag one of each in burnaby BC store

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/blue ... ml?loc=plp

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0357364
lloydminster AB has tons in stock

they also have an alarm clock combo selling same price but from the product description pictures it only charges at 5W

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/blue ... ml?loc=plp

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0357355
Hamilton east ON shows 11 as posting
50 replies
Temp. Banned
Jun 20, 2020
17142 posts
22924 upvotes
Toronto
Fyi, Bluehive is a Canadian Tire brand

Canadian Tire recognized the emergence of the mobile electronic accessories as a growing business but they did not have a brand in their portfolio to suit the category. This included products such as USB cables, power banks and charging stations. They turned to Jump to develop the brand and packaging that would fulfill this need.

https://www.howhigh.ca/branding-design/bluehive/
https://trademarks.justia.com/880/55/bl ... 55496.html
Destiny is all
[OP]
Member
Apr 1, 2021
214 posts
361 upvotes
Dhanushan wrote: Fyi, Bluehive is a Canadian Tire brand

Canadian Tire recognized the emergence of the mobile electronic accessories as a growing business but they did not have a brand in their portfolio to suit the category. This included products such as USB cables, power banks and charging stations. They turned to Jump to develop the brand and packaging that would fulfill this need.

https://www.howhigh.ca/branding-design/bluehive/
https://trademarks.justia.com/880/55/bl ... 55496.html
Being an in house brand doesn't make a big difference to me, as the rule do not buy anything full price at Canadian Tire. I actully bought the 15W black one for $9.99 BF sale last week and I own a bluehive 12V DC- 120V AC plug in converter and it works fine when needed.
Now with this charging pad, if you do not have the proper charging brick to power it via USB plug into the charging pad you may not get the charging power advertised.
Member
Dec 17, 2018
357 posts
514 upvotes
Ottawa
In for 6. Ordered for pick up on Carling in Ottawa.
***********************************************************
Public Mobile 2016 $120/90 days hold out --> PM $40 for 15gbs
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38177 posts
24359 upvotes
Center of Universe
snazarella wrote: In for 6. Ordered for pick up on Carling in Ottawa.
You don’t happen to live in the Kanata area do you? :)
I’ll take two if you can grab them for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2009
2407 posts
369 upvotes
The alarm clock combo is a total piece of crap. About 10% of the time when I leave the phone on the charger overnight it has less battery remaining in the morning than when I put it on there!

Looking at the battery usage graph I can see a slow charge for awhile, but before hitting 100% it starts discharging pretty fast (like faster than it does when I'm actually using the phone).
Member
Dec 17, 2018
357 posts
514 upvotes
Ottawa
vkizzle wrote: You don’t happen to live in the Kanata area do you? :)
I’ll take two if you can grab them for me.
Afraid not. Closest I could do is get them to a friend's porch on Old Richmond Road.
***********************************************************
Public Mobile 2016 $120/90 days hold out --> PM $40 for 15gbs
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24762 posts
32454 upvotes
Wireless charging has been quite a disappointment overall.

Just not reliable depending on device placement.
.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
6540 posts
8294 upvotes
GTA
Fksdom wrote: deal is dead, $39.99
Read the first post. "Use stocktrack to find store that is clearing out at this price." It's not available online.
Newbie
Sep 23, 2022
11 posts
7 upvotes
I just got 20 at the Carling CT in Ottawa - still $2.93

"You are saving $741.20 on your order today
Rewards Triangle Rewards"
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38177 posts
24359 upvotes
Center of Universe
redflagdealsguy wrote: Wireless charging has been quite a disappointment overall.

Just not reliable depending on device placement.
Works well on my devices, albeit I’ve only used Belkin and Anker.
For $3, I’m going to give this a shot.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
38177 posts
24359 upvotes
Center of Universe
toddshea wrote: I just got 20 at the Carling CT in Ottawa - still $2.93

"You are saving $741.20 on your order today
Rewards Triangle Rewards"
Coming to a kijiji near you? Lol
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2327 posts
2051 upvotes
Ottawa
Reviews on this are crap but going to take a shot anyhow
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
6540 posts
8294 upvotes
GTA
chriscabob wrote: Reviews on this are crap but going to take a shot anyhow
Yeah, there's some near me but I'm not going to waste the gas to pick them up with such terrible reviews.
crazyzeus wrote: Showing up as $4.93 near me, still a solid gift
Sure until it stops working in a week or it's DOA and they return it for a refund and find out you only spent 5 bucks.
Last edited by tew on Dec 7th, 2022 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top