Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Bluehive wireless charging pad $2.93

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2023 8:23 pm
May 23, 2021
90 posts
72 upvotes
My local canadian tire had the correct price and two in stock, but they couldn't find them. The employee that helped me search told me, maybe one of there co-worker hid it in the back lol.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6545 posts
8306 upvotes
GTA
Kevinck wrote: I'm of the opinion that half of the people that post bad reviews on wireless chargers don't know how to use them. they don't center the phone or they have a metal magentic sticker on the back or have a super puffy case, etc.

But i have no proof that this particular one is any good either.
That could account for the not charging properly reviews but not the DOA, stopped working after 10 uses or it over heats reviews.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6888 posts
1130 upvotes
Ottawa
I can order them to pick up for $3 but I think I'll pass, I'v forced to sell some of my 2 year iphones that are perfectly fine to be used for a few more years or get a battery replacement for $110+tax or so because the battery health is gone very bad. Don't know if it has to do with some of the wireless chargers but don't want to cheap out on them, it is costing me way more in the long run.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1660 posts
1384 upvotes
Toronto, ON
$39.99 online price
Checked stocks in my locations and all show the same price as online
Dec 17, 2018
357 posts
514 upvotes
Ottawa
fatestkid wrote: Anyone know if it's micro-usb or usb-c?
Picked up my order this morning. USB C
Images
  • upload.jpg
  • upload.jpg
Public Mobile 2016 $120/90 days hold out --> PM $40 for 15gbs
Tiffany December 2021 recipient
Aug 15, 2022
362 posts
422 upvotes
Picked up 5 of them the other day at $2.93, not sure if these will turn out to be coasters, only being able to charge at 10W rather than 15W .
Sep 18, 2017
579 posts
909 upvotes
GVRD
Huey952 wrote: Picked up 5 of them the other day at $2.93, not sure if these will turn out to be coasters, only being able to charge at 10W rather than 15W .
They will be the most functional coasters at your party.
Hopefully people don't put a cup or glass on top of the phone.

My CT has all the BH products in a glass case.
I saw hundreds of different items when i was trying to find the 2 pack wireless charger deal from last week.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2017
1628 posts
1722 upvotes
A Turtles Dream in O…
Might have grabbed these if I was willing to go to a store, but the anker at $12 makes more sense, unless there's a way to shnark free shipping.

For those reselling these, is it really that worth it? If someone has a choice between something off amazon for $10/$12, why grab something off kijiji with no warranty for likely the same price? :P
Can you spare some cutter, me brother?