Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Bosch 18V Li-Ion Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit for $199.99

[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
393 posts
1628 upvotes
MILTON

[Canadian Tire] Bosch 18V Li-Ion Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit for $199.99

• The Bosch 18V Li-Ion Drill Driver and Impact Driver Combo Kit includes both a ½” cordless drill (DDB181) and ¼” impact driver (IDS181) for professional use
  • Cordless drill (DDB181) features a two speed transmission capable of high torque and speed
  • Drill and control the speed more precisely on the cordless drill (DDB181) with the built in 20+1 clutch setting and variable speed trigger
  • Torque specification of cordless drill (DDB181): 350 in-lbs
  • Weight of cordless drill (DDB181): 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
  • Cordless drill (DDB181) head-length: 7.1” (18 cm)
  • Built in motor brake in the impact driver (IDS181) allows for fast and precise serial screwing
  • Spring-loaded impact mechanism reduces user fatigue when using the impact driver (IDS181)
  • A ¼” hex drive chuck allows for fast and easy bit changes on the impact driver (IDS181)
  • Impact driver (IDS181) speeds: no-load speed: 2,600 RPM / impact speed: 3,100 BPM
  • Impact driver (IDS181) length: 5.4” (13.7 cm)
  • Weight of impact driver (IDS181): 2.9 lbs (1.31 kg)
10 replies
Nov 17, 2003
114 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
For those that have a time machine, Home Depot Black Friday sale, $88 for the similar Ryobi set.

Just providing info for context in case people are shopping around.

[EDIT] Black Friday price was $88. Not $188 as I originally posted
Last edited by cryptobrian on Feb 23rd, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2001
3337 posts
743 upvotes
GTA
cryptobrian wrote: For those that have a time machine, Home Depot Black Friday sale, $188 for the similar Ryobi set.

Just providing info for context in case people are shopping around.
Pretty sure that's everyday price for ryobi.
Jan 3, 2013
534 posts
177 upvotes
Winnipeg
Please avoid this. You're better off for the same pricing range to purchase DeWalt, Milwaukee or Rigid.

I am heavily invested in Milwaukee tools and had I known when I first started I would have went with Rigid.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8214 posts
523 upvotes
That price you would expect the EC brushless series... that said comfort is the main thing with most drills... Bosch imho have the best grips. Deal is alright... some got some insane deals on bosch gear on rona clearance a few mths back.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jan 20, 2007
294 posts
55 upvotes
Montreal
zeon64 wrote: Please avoid this. You're better off for the same pricing range to purchase DeWalt, Milwaukee or Rigid.

I am heavily invested in Milwaukee tools and had I known when I first started I would have went with Rigid.
I understand DeWalt and Milwaukee are top tier tools, and from what i've understood Bosch is also a top tier manufacturer in terms of quality.
Can I ask why you would reccomend Rigid over them? I've not been so impressed with tool quality, they appear more like Ryobi.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1531 posts
673 upvotes
Laval
Terrible price...no time machine here but paid for that same set 130$ at HD some 3 years ago
Sep 16, 2017
27 posts
48 upvotes
A lot people go with rigid because of lifetime warranty but it’s a joke if you look at online so many people complaining about their warranty rule.
May 25, 2008
100 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
I have a bosch drill that is just the drill and 2 batteries and it is toast after light use 4 yrs in. My heavier rigid is still just fine. I paid $99 for the drill and 2 batteries.

Save your money and get something better.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
1758 posts
809 upvotes
seafish wrote: People got 4-piece combo for $120 back in January
https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... 3-2346168/
But again, no time machine.
That was suuuper YMMV, I drove all the way up to Gravenhurst from GTA to get mine (I had to be up there anyway). And quite possibly the best tool deal I've ever found on RFD. I would not compare almost any deal to that one..