• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2018 12:56 pm
[OP]
Apr 14, 2017
434 posts
623 upvotes
Montréal Not-COTU

[Canadian Tire] Bosch Dual-Bevel Mitre Saw, 12-in $399.99 YMMV

Set the store to langelier. 2 left in stock.

PM at home depot for an extra 10% off!
Images
  • Screenshot_20180529-005346.png
7 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4324 posts
726 upvotes
Edmonton
Bosch Dual-Bevel Mitre Saw delivers power, precision and long-lasting performance
All-metal bevel lock lever located on bevel post without reaching behind the saw
Crown chop lock positions for maximum cutting capacity for upright base molding and nested crown
Integrated base extensions extends material support up to 40" (101.6 cm)
Two tall 4.75" (12 cm) sliding fences for easy bevel cut set-up
Adjustable front stabilizing foot for stability when performing slide cuts
Blade diameter: 12" (30.4 cm)
Includes: 60-tooth blade, material clamp, and dust bag
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1838 posts
1007 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Was really hoping this had the articulated arm and not a slider. :) Thanks anyways OP, good price.
Jul 23, 2010
412 posts
1451 upvotes
Québec
I have this saw and it's really great. I got it a Lowes for 375$ last year (it's often on sale for this price at Lowes).
But my god it is heavy (65 lbs)! I keep mine in the basement and it's a pain to bring it outside when I need it.
Feb 25, 2010
441 posts
449 upvotes
HALIFAX
I managed to snag the 12" Dewalt with the free folding gravity stand a few months back for $470 or so, and I must say, without the gravity stand it would be fairly heavy and clunky to move around. I would advise you get a 10" for most DIY jobs, especially if it lives in your basement.
May 19, 2016
1 posts
That saw is still $574 in Kingston. Lowes had them on clearance for $450 (maybe 3 left in Ont) but CDN Tire wouldn't match the price since local Lowes didn't have it. I was going to just buy the $574 one but then Rona had a %15 off sale on Bosch, bringing the newer articulated arm version down to $679, i then went to Home Depot and got an additional Price match and Beat by 10% discount down to $609, and THEN I had a Home Depot credit card promotional discount for an additional %10 off which beat the Canadian Tire clearance price on an obsolete model.

The newer model is SO much better... when folded it takes just 22 inches from the wall and doesn't need to be moved from wall to become functional.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5514 posts
1882 upvotes
A couple years ago CT cleared out the Bosch T4B Gravity Rise mitre saw stand for $160. Thread here: canadian-tire-bosch-gravity-rise-stand- ... #p26807902

I had the folding one from DeWalt, and then sold it to get this one, because it is hands down the greatest mitre saw stand ever. SO easy to use. Love it.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*