Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Canadian Tire] Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Workout Bench- 199.99 CAD

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2020 7:36 pm
Aug 30, 2019
17 posts
39 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Workout Bench- 199.99 CAD

Deal Link:
Available for instore pickup or shipping if available in your area ($36.99 shipping fee). Eglington & Laird has 32 in stock, Kipling & Albion has 25 instock at time of post.

Stock track link - https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0847998

Deal Link - https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/bowf ... p.html#srp
22 replies
Aug 30, 2019
17 posts
39 upvotes
xriddle wrote: Isn't this regular price?
Anyone who has been in the market for quality workout equipment such as Bowflex will know stock is nearly non-existant. You can either pay $400+ for this on the secondary market tomorrow or or you can grab one today for $200.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12388 posts
6570 upvotes
Vaughan
rbogatek wrote: Anyone who has been in the market for quality workout equipment such as Bowflex will know stock is nearly non-existant. You can either pay $400+ for this on the secondary market tomorrow or or you can grab one today for $200.
What you're saying is, "Yes" (it is regular price).
Jan 20, 2007
566 posts
47 upvotes
Burlington
rbogatek wrote: Anyone who has been in the market for quality workout equipment such as Bowflex will know stock is nearly non-existant. You can either pay $400+ for this on the secondary market tomorrow or or you can grab one today for $200.
From experience, I can tell you that the secondary market (kijiji/craigslist) is roughly the same price or less - depending on how well you are able to bargain with the seller. There are also manufacturers who have redirected their machine shops' operations into producing fitness products. If you are looking for a deal on a bench or racks, you should be able to get one for decent price. But as for weights, barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, right now there is a surge in demand and the prices are temporarily inflated. With that said, if you play your cards right and do some buying / selling / trading aka (everyday I'm) hustling - you can build yourself a home gym for real cheap or even free (like I did). Smiling Face With Open Mouth Thumbs up if you did too!
]M[ /A\ ]N[ ][ ]K
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2007
2803 posts
2613 upvotes
YYZ
Manik wrote: From experience, I can tell you that the secondary market (kijiji/craigslist) is roughly the same price or less - depending on how well you are able to bargain with the seller. There are also manufacturers who have redirected their machine shops' operations into producing fitness products. If you are looking for a deal on a bench or racks, you should be able to get one for decent price. But as for weights, barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, right now there is a surge in demand and the prices are temporarily inflated. With that said, if you play your cards right and do some buying / selling / trading aka (everyday I'm) hustling - you can build yourself a home gym for real cheap or even free (like I did). Smiling Face With Open Mouth Thumbs up if you did too!
ill pay you 300$ for your time to get me a free gym. I need full cage and bench.
Licensed Full Service Realtor
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5071 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
bLuPhYrE wrote: ill pay you 300$ for your time to get me a free gym. I need full cage and bench.
The cage and bench is the easy parts to get, its the weights that are hard to find atm when I was looking a few weeks ago.

edit just realized you wrote free.. lol
Mar 31, 2013
436 posts
342 upvotes
Sherwood Park
Ecsta wrote: The cage and bench is the easy parts to get, its the weights that are hard to find atm when I was looking a few weeks ago.

edit just realized you wrote free.. lol
I'm in for this haggling too. $400 for the free gym! :D
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2990 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
Manik wrote: From experience, I can tell you that the secondary market (kijiji/craigslist) is roughly the same price or less - depending on how well you are able to bargain with the seller. There are also manufacturers who have redirected their machine shops' operations into producing fitness products. If you are looking for a deal on a bench or racks, you should be able to get one for decent price. But as for weights, barbells, dumbells, kettlebells, right now there is a surge in demand and the prices are temporarily inflated. With that said, if you play your cards right and do some buying / selling / trading aka (everyday I'm) hustling - you can build yourself a home gym for real cheap or even free (like I did). Smiling Face With Open Mouth Thumbs up if you did too!
we need a downvote button for BS like this ^
Nov 10, 2003
995 posts
443 upvotes
With gyms now open, I think if you can wait, you'll find prices will stabilize if not return to "normal" as supply catches up to demand. I'm only saying this because I've seen online sites actually carrying stock versus selling out within minutes. Again, this is IMO.
Dec 17, 2009
63 posts
13 upvotes
North Vancouver
DC5R wrote: With gyms now open, I think if you can wait, you'll find prices will stabilize if not return to "normal" as supply catches up to demand. I'm only saying this because I've seen online sites actually carrying stock versus selling out within minutes. Again, this is IMO.
True, it's all uncertain though...for example, for the 552 Dumbbells, most places are saying they'll be lucky to get stock by this Christmas (called a handful of the chains who usually carry them)
Mar 17, 2015
261 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DC5R wrote: With gyms now open, I think if you can wait, you'll find prices will stabilize if not return to "normal" as supply catches up to demand. I'm only saying this because I've seen online sites actually carrying stock versus selling out within minutes. Again, this is IMO.
I know many ppl who goes to GoodLife and not a single person has said that they are ready to go back to "Gym". On top of that everyone i know has extended the freeze on their membership till 15th Oct (Thats how far you can go at the moment). That means demand for weights are here to stay IMO
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3196 posts
735 upvotes
^^^ beat me to it. Apparently they'll mail the $25 gift card to you after 8 weeks, so gotta keep on top of that.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
2690 posts
1741 upvotes
Home
$184 on Amazon.ca, from merchant. FREE SHIP.

Pile in folks.
Fizz Mobile $ 4.80 USA CAN 45 GB
May 7, 2010
811 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
Very tempted to grab this off Amazon, but I'm hoping the 5.1s version shows back up in Sept.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
I doubt that will happen for a long time. High potential for future waves, lot of people building home gyms, restrictions on gyms etc. Good luck
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1252 posts
977 upvotes
Thanks. Eglinton have it in stock. Ordered.

Watched a video for a guy modified it with a 3D printer and made it look like the high end ones in term of adjustability. Will try and do the same.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5770 posts
7830 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
This is a sturdy bench. Only downside is when siting on it. Your butt wants to slide off it.

So annoying. The highest settings on the bench. Its so hard to do shoulders as it sits you to far forward

Can always wedge a piece of wood in to make it less forward