• Sep 15th, 2020 4:19 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
16892 posts
6092 upvotes
Mrrfdxyz wrote: [Canadian Tire] Bowflex 3.1 Bench - $199.999
According to stocktrack my local store has even better pricing, $199.99
As an RFDer i am disappointed that you did not ensure you were posting the best price :facepalm:

However only certain stores have any stock
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0847998
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburders eat people
Banned
Jun 14, 2018
20 posts
24 upvotes
So I've found an individual that 3D prints two pieces to makes this into a 5.1+ incline options. I am in Vancouver and he ships from Ontario. If anyone wants to group buy, we can save on shipping I guess. Let me know if anyone is interested as I will be getting one this month.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
1926 posts
1241 upvotes
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FlagshipDeals wrote: So I've found an individual that 3D prints two pieces to makes this into a 5.1+ incline options. I am in Vancouver and he ships from Ontario. If anyone wants to group buy, we can save on shipping I guess. Let me know if anyone is interested as I will be getting one this month.
Why not use a piece of 2x4?
Banned
Jun 14, 2018
20 posts
24 upvotes
chilli604 wrote: Why not use a piece of 2x4?
Definitely not the same. Just as the 5.1 gives gives two more spots to adjust to, these two printed pieces add several spots and an option to lift the seated area into an incline position.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1455 posts
167 upvotes
Quentin5 wrote: According to stocktrack my local store has even better pricing, $199.99
As an RFDer i am disappointed that you did not ensure you were posting the best price :facepalm:

However only certain stores have any stock
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0847998
Thanks... there’s 0 stock in the GTA. Saved me from going in to a CT.
Feb 26, 2008
268 posts
101 upvotes
Not sure if the libraries are open, but get the STL files and print out the pieces for more options.
Sep 12, 2011
247 posts
159 upvotes
Ottawa
FlagshipDeals wrote: So I've found an individual that 3D prints two pieces to makes this into a 5.1+ incline options. I am in Vancouver and he ships from Ontario. If anyone wants to group buy, we can save on shipping I guess. Let me know if anyone is interested as I will be getting one this month.
I actually ordered from this guy a few days ago will let you know how it works out they are being shipped now. He added a third piece.. and yeah the files to print are available for free as he posted them publicly but for 50$ and the fact that i don't have a 3d printer.. seems like a good deal .
Banned
Jun 14, 2018
20 posts
24 upvotes
DoBoY1 wrote: I actually ordered from this guy a few days ago will let you know how it works out they are being shipped now. He added a third piece.. and yeah the files to print are available for free as he posted them publicly but for 50$ and the fact that i don't have a 3d printer.. seems like a good deal .
Ya I lucked out actually. I no longer need to order since I found a local seller on FB for a 5.1S open box never used. Not bad for $340. This means I am left with my unopened 3.1. I'll sell for what I paid if any ones interested. Local pick up only.
Sep 12, 2011
247 posts
159 upvotes
Ottawa
DoBoY1 wrote: I actually ordered from this guy a few days ago will let you know how it works out they are being shipped now. He added a third piece.. and yeah the files to print are available for free as he posted them publicly but for 50$ and the fact that i don't have a 3d printer.. seems like a good deal .
Got the parts and they are perfect, highly recommended, turns the 3.1 in to a full versatile bench, great deal.