Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Briggs and Stratton 2 Stage 208cc 24-in Snowblower with Power Steering $899

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2021 8:02 pm
Jan 15, 2011
658 posts
1320 upvotes
Ottawa

[Canadian Tire] Briggs and Stratton 2 Stage 208cc 24-in Snowblower with Power Steering $899

Briggs & Stratton 2-Stage 208cc Gas Snowblower with Power Steering , 24-in
12 in open flight augers and 12 impeller
Originally $1299
Can combine with the $60 CT cash WUS $250 or more on triangle rewards (Dec 16th only).

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=3995399
3 replies
Mar 21, 2019
87 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
I bought the elite 1024 for 1199 trying to decide if I want to return and get this. From what I can tell the chute is smaller there is no heated grips and the skid plates look plastic on this one instead of steel.
Jul 29, 2006
845 posts
1250 upvotes
Ottawa
AdamN8304 wrote: I bought the elite 1024 for 1199 trying to decide if I want to return and get this. From what I can tell the chute is smaller there is no heated grips and the skid plates look plastic on this one instead of steel.
If it helps your decision, I have the Cub Cadet 208/24 for maybe 7 years. It has the heated grips and plastic skid plates. The hand grips feel no different when on or off. The skid plates have very little wear at all plus they can be flipped upside down when they wear out so you can start all over again. Also the plastic skids will protect your driveway if you have sealed it.
Mar 21, 2019
87 posts
36 upvotes
Toronto
congo wrote: If it helps your decision, I have the Cub Cadet 208/24 for maybe 7 years. It has the heated grips and plastic skid plates. The hand grips feel no different when on or off. The skid plates have very little wear at all plus they can be flipped upside down when they wear out so you can start all over again. Also the plastic skids will protect your driveway if you have sealed it.
I ended up sticking with the elite model. I went to Canadian tire today and really looked at the two to see the differences and I think it's worth the extra money. The control panel area is metal instead of plastic, the knobs look more durable, the chute is bigger, the heated hand warmers which I'm hoping will be nice because I do snowblower without gloved sometimes. But to me the biggest one for me is the auger on the elite it is a 2 piece with 2 shear pins so the left side is one piece with one shear pin and the right is one piece with a shear pin where the lower end model is 4 pieces (two on each side) and 4 shear pins which I feel like it will be a hassle in the winter