Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat $224.99 YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 30th, 2021 1:17 pm
[OP]
Jul 12, 2013
349 posts
306 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat $224.99 YMMV

I went to canadiantire at VANCOUVER, GRANDVIEW & BOUNDARY, BC 2830 Bentall Street Vancouver, BC V5M 4H4. I found Britax Marathon ClickTight Convertible Car Seat half price at $224.99 Very YMMV. There is still two left at Vancouver store hiding under the carseat display table. Not showing on stocktrack.ca. The date on car seat is feb/2020.
8 replies
Jan 24, 2007
899 posts
324 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
We have this car seat for our daughter and we love it.
Oct 14, 2013
526 posts
375 upvotes
Clicktight is really easy to use according to hubby. Takes the guesswork out of car seat installation. He can get the car seat in the car in a minute.
May 21, 2012
322 posts
263 upvotes
Burlington
This is a great car seat that is meant to be installed with seat belt, not lower anchors/LATCH. Remember to undo the seat belt BEFORE trying to open the ClickTight panel when uninstalling.
Jun 3, 2008
85 posts
40 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Picked one up Friday at that location and got the same price. How did you find out about this?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1194 posts
885 upvotes
Edmonton
muskrat191 wrote: This is a great car seat that is meant to be installed with seat belt, not lower anchors/LATCH. Remember to undo the seat belt BEFORE trying to open the ClickTight panel when uninstalling.
Why undo the seat belt before opening the clicktight panel? It does not cause an issue if you open the panel and then undo the seatbelt.
[OP]
Jul 12, 2013
349 posts
306 upvotes
pen2 wrote: Thanks OP. Picked one up Friday at that location and got the same price. How did you find out about this?
I went to check display car seats to see which are better and found it randomly
Apr 19, 2015
295 posts
310 upvotes
Simby wrote: Why undo the seat belt before opening the clicktight panel? It does not cause an issue if you open the panel and then undo the seatbelt.
For the life of me, I cannot under any circumstances open ours without undoing the seatbelt first. It's impossible for me, but undo the seatbelt and it pops open very easily.

Anyway, I love this seat. Very easy to install, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and the kids seem comfortable with it. There are lots of crevices for cleaning up crumbs though, so you'll need a vacuum with an attachment to get it all.
May 21, 2012
322 posts
263 upvotes
Burlington
Simby wrote: Why undo the seat belt before opening the clicktight panel? It does not cause an issue if you open the panel and then undo the seatbelt.
When installed correctly, it can be difficult to open the panel without undoing the seatbelt, and may result in damage to the mechanism.