Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Buy CT gift card get free Ultimate car wash(es)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2015 6:06 am
Oct 5, 2008
27 posts
3 upvotes
toronto
So I only bought a 25 GC and I pumped $25 dollar in gas on that gift card and basically got a free car wash !! Which expires in August, but not sure how long this promo is for?
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4936 upvotes
Toronto
Do I have to buy the GC in gas station for this promo or can just buy it in store?
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
adeel wrote: so this was one day only, or to the 24th? i dont even see it on the website anymore
Nope, the banner is still on the site
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1575 posts
1616 upvotes
Ontario
MP3_SKY wrote: Do I have to buy the GC in gas station for this promo or can just buy it in store?
Yes you have to buy the gc from the gasbar as they have the car wash coupons.
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4936 upvotes
Toronto
bdaman wrote: What's the point?
So he can get free car wash without spending extra pennies given that he already have a CT GC on hand.
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
784 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bdaman wrote: What's the point?
I think he meant gas bar GC with CT gift card, or vice versa.
Apr 5, 2008
88 posts
63 upvotes
Can anyone confirm if you are able to use the car wash certificate at any location or only the location that it was purchased at?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
whoace wrote: Can you buy CT gift cards with CT gift cards?
Generally, no, you cannot.
Dec 21, 2012
490 posts
869 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
MP3_SKY wrote: So he can get free car wash without spending extra pennies given that he already have a CT GC on hand.
Yeah, exactly! Given I bought several hundred worth of CT GCs at Rexall, I was hoping I could use those to get some free washes.
wearysky wrote: Generally, no, you cannot.
Damn. I might go give it a try when I need to fill up. I'll report back.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2001
8234 posts
627 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, picked up $100 worth. Gave a couple of the free washed away. Keep in mind that the car wash coupons must be redeemed by Aug 24/15. But once redeemed you still have 3 months to use the actual car wash ticket.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1168 posts
423 upvotes
DealCanuck wrote: So if you buy the GC in the gas station will they also work on the retail store and GAS? Don't wanna be stuck with $100 worth of car washes!
The back of the gift card says they work both instore and at the gas station

Thanks OP
Oct 18, 2012
111 posts
18 upvotes
Got 75$ worth gc + 3 free car washes at Heartland mississauga location. The cashier there was a sweet old lady recommended another customer who came into pay for the gas to buy gift cards and get the free car wash. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2010
1921 posts
214 upvotes
Fantastic Offer. Will pick it in a day or two.
Feb 11, 2013
359 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
until when is the offer? Tried Burlington - Fairview CT Gas+. They do not carry the cards. Friend tried in Scarborough, they were out of the gift cards. Looks like have to try other locations. Anybody can confirm if any of the Oakville Locations carry them?
Feb 22, 2006
126 posts
17 upvotes
cthakker wrote: until when is the offer? Tried Burlington - Fairview CT Gas+. They do not carry the cards. Friend tried in Scarborough, they were out of the gift cards. Looks like have to try other locations. Anybody can confirm if any of the Oakville Locations carry them?
Oakville - Dundas/ Trafalgar location has some left when I went on Sunday pm.
Good luck...
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1754 posts
493 upvotes
Too much work just to save a couple of bucks. Who has time to go get a gift card, find a CT gas station, pay with that card and then get a car wash too. Better off buying a pressure washer and wash your car that way (and do it right--car washes don't clean your rims right).

I usually just pay at the pump, and leave. I guess if you go inside often then it would be worthwhile.

Still, a good deal nonetheless considering technically the car washes are free.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
saffant wrote: Too much work just to save a couple of bucks. Who has time to go get a gift card, find a CT gas station, pay with that card and then get a car wash too. Better off buying a pressure washer and wash your car that way (and do it right--car washes don't clean your rims right).

I usually just pay at the pump, and leave. I guess if you go inside often then it would be worthwhile.

Still, a good deal nonetheless considering technically the car washes are free.
Well, technically you'd be getting the gift card *at* the CT gas station, and getting the car was there. For those who don't have the time or inclination to wash the car themselves with a pressure washer (a much larger time investment), this is definitely worthwhile. Though I keep forgetting to go to CT to get my gas since this deal was posted, and I imagine by the next time I need to fill up, the deal will be dead.