Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Canadian Tire: Coleman 100W Crystalline Solar Panel, 2-pk Listed $1059.98 In Store $349.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 7th, 2016 7:24 pm
Aug 30, 2013
43 posts
18 upvotes
Rocky Mountain House

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire: Coleman 100W Crystalline Solar Panel, 2-pk Listed $1059.98 In Store $349.99

Was regular price in the afternoon, and was marked at $349.99 late in the day.
I am not sure if this is my location only, but it was in store and not listed on line as of yet.
I will post a picture tomorrow.

*This does NOT include a controller*
5 replies
Dec 10, 2013
416 posts
164 upvotes
KITCHENER
These were over priced to begin with the "sale" brings them to a normalized price this isn't a hot deal at all
Aug 30, 2013
43 posts
18 upvotes
Rocky Mountain House
I agree that the 'regular' price is far too much.
That is part of the reason for posting this, it is about as cheap as you can find it, even when comparing to other brands on Amazon etc.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32137 posts
15419 upvotes
Socially Distanced
mconnelly wrote: These were over priced to begin with the "sale" brings them to a normalized price this isn't a hot deal at all
The sale price is the regular price, but if no one posts the "regular" price then no one will know to buy it
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Dec 10, 2013
416 posts
164 upvotes
KITCHENER
Quentin5 wrote:
mconnelly wrote: These were over priced to begin with the "sale" brings them to a normalized price this isn't a hot deal at all
The sale price is the regular price, but if no one posts the "regular" price then no one will know to buy it
well i took the effort to click the link and see the website claiming the reg price was over 1000$, so thats what its being based on, try clicking the link and having a look might work wonders for you

it's also noted in the title
Last edited by mconnelly on Oct 7th, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
32137 posts
15419 upvotes
Socially Distanced
mconnelly wrote:
Quentin5 wrote:
well i took the effort to click the link and see the website claiming the reg price was over 1000$, so thats what its being based on, try clicking the link and having a look might work wonders for you
Your missing my point, the fact that its a sale or not is just useless banter, its 200W for $349.99 or $1.75/watt which is a good price.
Good prices are what hot deals are about, the original price could be 10k on the website, its still on sale for $1.75/watt
And before the next complaint yes it will be cheaper in the future or even somewhere else, and if it is cheaper elsewhere today please post it.
In summary good prices are the point of hot deals, not the regular price.
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)