Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire - Gardena Quick-Connect accessory $4.43 (in-store clearance) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2019 12:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2181 posts
1191 upvotes
Toronto

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire - Gardena Quick-Connect accessory $4.43 (in-store clearance) YMMV

hey all,

for those who want to grab a quick connect between your hose and the sprinkler / nozzle.

$5 bucks after tax is good price i guess. hope it helps **(HD will not PM with clearance items so dont bother)

personally i put one 'nipple connector' to my pressure washer for car wash / garage cleaning and one for the gardening nozzle, so i switch between the two easily.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/gard ... 3266p.html
Images
  • pressure washer.jpg
Last edited by woolo on Aug 9th, 2019 11:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2012
3074 posts
161 upvotes
WINNIPEG, Canada
None available in Winnipeg unfortunately
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2181 posts
1191 upvotes
Toronto
Superman_2099 wrote: What store, comes up for $11 for me
yonge / steeles as shown on the screenshot enclosed
Sep 17, 2007
380 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Thx op. Perfect timing as i needed a new one cuz i misplaced it somewhere...
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3115 posts
1010 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
Keep in mind if you need good pressure then every fitting added to the hose induces resistance. My neighbour uses these with a timer and hose reel. His watering ranges with a sprinkler is pathetic.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2010
2181 posts
1191 upvotes
Toronto
Marzipan wrote: Keep in mind if you need good pressure then every fitting added to the hose induces resistance. My neighbour uses these with a timer and hose reel. His watering ranges with a sprinkler is pathetic.
i dont have ANY issues with these quick connects, timer & hose reel for my own backyard and my parent's backyard as well.

if it's pressure issue, ur neighbor should contact city of toronto.
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2007
3115 posts
1010 upvotes
Whitehorse, YT
woolo wrote: i dont have ANY issues with these quick connects, timer & hose reel for my own backyard and my parent's backyard as well.

if it's pressure issue, ur neighbor should contact city of toronto.
If he contacted the City of Toronto he would not be my neighbour and the City of Toronto could easily explain the pressure difference.