• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2019 7:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3490 posts
2879 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Canadian Tire Roadside Assistance 25% off Gold

Yeah yeah I know 50% off, but that hasn't been active since late last year and the summer is upon us so... unfortunately my membership is expired and this is the best deal going afaik, if anybody knows of a better one please chime in.

Use code D326-19
https://roadsideassistance.canadiantire.ca/en.html
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 21st, 2019 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
"Frank Burns eats worms"
65 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
2603 posts
955 upvotes
Toronto
Free, if you qualify for CT World Elite Mastercard.
Mar 26, 2006
227 posts
35 upvotes
Ottawa
I wonder If I take this offer now (mine expiring in August), I would still get more discount when 50% comes before my annual date of August .
Nov 12, 2017
36 posts
66 upvotes
beachlover wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 8:44 am
Free, if you qualify for CT World Elite Mastercard.
True, but is it worth applying for another credit card just for the roadside assistance? I've got the Rogers WE MC and that's my main card.
Nov 22, 2010
46 posts
55 upvotes
I hope the 50% will come back cause last year at the end of June was a 50% not 25% off :(
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2006
8164 posts
3264 upvotes
Markham
stizarch wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 8:50 am
True, but is it worth applying for another credit card just for the roadside assistance? I've got the Rogers WE MC and that's my main card.
I'm considering getting the CT card and using it exclusively with Google Pay. This way I don't need to carry another card and continue to use my primary card.
Oct 17, 2004
547 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Just noticed that they now cover not only the vehicle but the driver similar to the way CAA runs their program. I recall Canadian Tire always only covered the vehicle not the driver to drive any vehicle.
I'm too poor to buy crap
Aug 7, 2014
535 posts
217 upvotes
stizarch wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 8:50 am
That depends on how the $99.95 roadside assistance membership fee a year worth to you. The CT WE mastercard gives u the free membership for next 10 yrs.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2001
8018 posts
409 upvotes
They have multiple options... I'm gonna wait out for the 50%... my luck my car will busto just between dates, haha.
mk316 wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 9:14 am
Just noticed that they now cover not only the vehicle but the driver similar to the way CAA runs their program. I recall Canadian Tire always only covered the vehicle not the driver to drive any vehicle.
...zzz...zzz...zzz...

www.heatware.com
Jul 25, 2018
624 posts
945 upvotes
Milton, ON
psudolam wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 9:16 am
That depends on how the $99.95 roadside assistance membership fee a year worth to you. The CT WE mastercard gives u the free membership for next 10 yrs.
Is it 10 years? I thought it was for as long as you have the card.
May 27, 2017
90 posts
83 upvotes
Anyone have it towed to there house like CAA or does the tow have to go to a garage?
Jun 25, 2005
503 posts
195 upvotes
Lolvtec wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 9:31 am
Anyone have it towed to there house like CAA or does the tow have to go to a garage?
I could be wrong but they are suppose to tow to Canadian Tire garage. However, I’m not sure if the tow truck drivers actually care where they drop you off as long as it’s within the KM range of the plan.

As mentioned above, the deal is the free membership with the CT triangle card.
Jul 25, 2018
624 posts
945 upvotes
Milton, ON
monkey_bongo wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 9:36 am
I could be wrong but they are suppose to tow to Canadian Tire garage. However, I’m not sure if the tow truck drivers actually care where they drop you off as long as it’s within the KM range of the plan.

They tow to any garage, doesn't have to be Canadian Tire.
Oct 17, 2004
547 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
monkey_bongo wrote:
Jun 21st, 2019 9:36 am

I had their gold membership last year which only covered the vehicle. They tow to whatever address you give them based on my experience.

I had it towed to another garage and not a CT one.
I'm too poor to buy crap