Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

[CanadianTire] Freestanding lit clock $28.88 (original price $199) YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2016 7:12 pm
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1083 posts
742 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
The box says it doubles as a lighting rod. Somehow I doubt the clock will survive that lol
Last edited by panckage on Aug 16th, 2016 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4024 posts
1557 upvotes
Montreal
panckage wrote: The box says it doubles as a lighting rod. Someone I doubt the clock will survive that lol
Wire in a flux capacitor and you'll be all set. Oh never mind, the clock didn't survive that lightening strike either ;)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
3506 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
OOS at Eaton Centre, the guys said they moved it out to the end of the aisle and they went quick after that, website hasn't updated yet.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 15, 2013
1691 posts
1420 upvotes
Ottawa
It's just another thing I don't need cluttering the house.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
3506 posts
1349 upvotes
Toronto
sandav wrote: It's just another thing I don't need cluttering the house.
It's an outdoor clock.
Member
User avatar
May 16, 2004
494 posts
95 upvotes
over their
holly crap $200 original price!!! looks like they inflated their price then dropped to make it to look like a massive price drop.
Sr. Member
Nov 29, 2014
680 posts
81 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
mydssbin wrote: holly crap $200 original price!!! looks like they inflated their price then dropped to make it to look like a massive price drop.

Canadian Tire does this quite a bit...
I play the video games H2, WC3. I bank with low fee or no fee banks like Implicity. If you got questions ask.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
3178 posts
1617 upvotes
Ottawa
sandav wrote: It's just another thing I don't need cluttering the house.
Yea but as teenagers these days will tell you.."it's lit!"
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 15, 2013
1691 posts
1420 upvotes
Ottawa
mapleleafs89 wrote:
sandav wrote: It's just another thing I don't need cluttering the house.
It's an outdoor clock.
Or outside my house.
Member
User avatar
May 16, 2004
494 posts
95 upvotes
over their
User230 wrote:
mydssbin wrote: holly crap $200 original price!!! looks like they inflated their price then dropped to make it to look like a massive price drop.

Canadian Tire does this quite a bit...
Isn't that agents the law?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)