Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Car ramps $48.74 12,000lb rating

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2016 6:57 pm
55 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
3083 posts
1445 upvotes
GTA
I have them and they're pretty decent. A 255 section width tire is about the widest you'd want to go on these.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2461 posts
949 upvotes
Halton
Maybe search YouTube and make one by some 2x4 and 4x4?
Oct 4, 2010
923 posts
514 upvotes
Surrey
I've got the same thing used for a few years already for general oil changes on a Toyota. A lot easier than putting on jacks. quite sturdy
Sep 2, 2007
769 posts
285 upvotes
Make sure you have clearance at bumper level before you buy these.
They will not work on any car that has a lower clearance level
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3968 posts
4717 upvotes
Victoria
Work great on my 2011 Subaru Forester and 2005 Mazda 3
Apr 18, 2011
476 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
matrixfwd wrote: I've got the same thing used for a few years already for general oil changes on a Toyota. A lot easier than putting on jacks. quite sturdy
+1
Jun 8, 2011
142 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
works great for my 2010 Mazda 3.

It's surprisingly easy to change the oil in your car, I don't know why more people don't do it.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8469 posts
4465 upvotes
Canuckland
Apollo74 wrote: works great for my 2010 Mazda 3.

It's surprisingly easy to change the oil in your car, I don't know why more people don't do it.
Maybe they are rich since they can pay stealerships
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3874 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
Apollo74 wrote: works great for my 2010 Mazda 3. <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

I have a brand new Audi A6, so I already got robbed paying for it. I go to the dealership because they check other crap too and will fix ***** within warranty. After warranty is over I would still go because they perform any other scheduled maintenance.

It's like a checkup to the doctor. You could check your own testicles by rolling them around looking for prostate cancer, but it's just not the same as when my hot polish Doctor does it once a year with her slender long fingers.
-ZdpZ... ;)
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
520 upvotes
Mississauga
DealCanuck wrote: Maybe they are rich since they can pay stealerships
my mechanic changes oil for 25$. Tell me where you can get oil + filter for less than 25 pls
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8469 posts
4465 upvotes
Canuckland
Ferinthul wrote: my mechanic changes oil for 25$. Tell me where you can get oil + filter for less than 25 pls
I betcha any money you can't get 0wXX grade oil for less than $20/5L

Free labor? I think not.

They probably put in an OCOD and conventional oil.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2006
6307 posts
3200 upvotes
Cornwall PE
DealCanuck wrote: I only saw $48.74 on the flyer not $35
Ya my bad 35% off :lol: Must be time for bed. They used to be regular $59. Would never pay $75.
Dun with posting deals.
My STORAGE SHED!
Linux User 412309
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2006
2211 posts
424 upvotes
Can this ramps be used for Dodge Caravan? Thanks.
Penalty Box
Dec 16, 2013
1458 posts
520 upvotes
Mississauga
DealCanuck wrote: I betcha any money you can't get 0wXX grade oil for less than $20/5L

Free labor? I think not.

They probably put in an OCOD and conventional oil.
You thought wrong dude. He uses total oil, makes 0 money on the oil change.

He uses the oil change as a loss leader and when he brings cars in he checks them to see if theres anything else to fix. And he makes his money on other repairs.
Nov 13, 2005
414 posts
432 upvotes
Calgary
zdpz wrote: <br />
<br />

I have a brand new Audi A6, so I already got robbed paying for it. I go to the dealership because they check other crap too and will fix ***** within warranty. After warranty is over I would still go because they perform any other scheduled maintenance.

It's like a checkup to the doctor. You could check your own testicles by rolling them around looking for prostate cancer, but it's just not the same as when my hot polish Doctor does it once a year with her slender long fingers.

Your doc rolling your nuts isn't looking for prostate cancer in the right place, she would have to put those long slender fingers somewhere else to check for that
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1554 posts
834 upvotes
Calgary, AB
<br />

Just like when the doctor says she's checking your balls for prostate cancer, your dealer will suggest to change ought of warranty items when they are perfectly fine.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5962 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
<br />

Wow, someone describes going to stealership perfectly, what do you know....