• Dec 13th, 2019 3:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3271 posts
1778 upvotes
Calgary

[Canadian Tire] Channellock Pliers Assorted - 25%- (but mostly)40%off

Was looking for some adjustable pliers & caught these madeinUSA Channellock Pliers on sale at mostly 40% off. Bought a bunch & also got to cash out >$13 in CT funny money.

For those looking for adjustable pliers, these Channellocks are on the best discount I've seen in the past coupla years. Channellock are not the best for sure esp when compared to Knipex but hey, I got 3 tongue&groove in different sizes + a oil filter wrench for the price of less than one Knipex so I can't complain.

Use your Crappy CC & get an additional 5% in funny money & if one fill it up to $200, there's even an additional $50GC for today.
8 replies
Mar 20, 2017
289 posts
588 upvotes
Solid deal. These rarely go on sale. Been eyeing the oil filter wrench for a while waiting for a sale. Thanks OP will get one tomorrow
Sep 23, 2010
462 posts
1085 upvotes
T Dot
E39M62 wrote: Solid deal. These rarely go on sale. Been eyeing the oil filter wrench for a while waiting for a sale. Thanks OP will get one tomorrow
Just FYI they seem to go on sale at least twice a year (some or all Channellock as is the CT norm) judging from a quick thread search. I bought the four pack last sale a month or two ago.

Nice username btw, one of the best from Bayerische imo
Oct 3, 2008
225 posts
12 upvotes
Where is the $50 off $200 promotion that you speak of? Looked all over their website for it
May 8, 2016
241 posts
234 upvotes
iPwn wrote: Where is the $50 off $200 promotion that you speak of? Looked all over their website for it
Didn’t check online but saw it in store yesterday. Ontario.
Nov 10, 2015
313 posts
262 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Picked up a few pliers thanks OP. Good quality
Sep 24, 2019
12 posts
26 upvotes
Since the OP mentioned knipex, there is a 2 piece set of adjustable knipex pliers at KMS tools for $79.99. Sale ends tomorrow I believe.
May 6, 2016
311 posts
102 upvotes
Whitby
Picked up the snap ring kit last week to rebuild bearing buddy on sled trailer. Time to head back and get the difference in price. Thumbs Up Sign
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
3271 posts
1778 upvotes
Calgary
andywtong wrote: Since the OP mentioned knipex, there is a 2 piece set of adjustable knipex pliers at KMS tools for $79.99. Sale ends tomorrow I believe.
Yaa its the Knipex Cobra combo set. Only issue is that the Channellock combo set in similar sizes & function is $23.99 which is less than a 1/3 of the Knipex! If I was a pro that uses adjustable pliers all day, Knipex for sure but being a homeowner diy'er, its def hard to justify the additional costs.

I picked up that combo set + a 16" tongue&groove + oil filter wrench for a hair less than the Knipex combo. Plus I get to cash out on CT funny money. Hard to walk away from that deal.
Cghall wrote: Picked up the snap ring kit last week to rebuild bearing buddy on sled trailer. Time to head back and get the difference in price. Thumbs Up Sign
Yaaaaaah thats why we hangout in RFD! Tis our version of a Love StorySmiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes or for some, a rub&tug with a happy ending...metaphorically ofcosFace With Tears Of Joy