Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Clearance - Worx Clamping Sawhorses, 2-pk with clamps - $30-60 - YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2019 7:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
281 posts
458 upvotes
the Wet Coast

[Canadian Tire] Clearance - Worx Clamping Sawhorses, 2-pk with clamps - $30-60 - YMMV

Saw these at Tsawassen CT for $60. Checked Stocktrack.ca and there are numerous stores Canada-wide that appear to be clearing it out between $30-60 so YMMV. Included a screen grab of the lowest price stores.

StockTrack disclaimer: "Information on this site is provided for your use at your own risk. Retail inventory systems are not perfect and can be outdated or incorrect due to theft, loss, and other circumstances. Use this information as a guide to help you shop."Winking Face

-Worx Clamping Sawhorses holds large or small items in vertical or horizontal positions
-Built-in shelf and cord hooks for storing tools and materials
-Versatile sawhorses with a built-in clamping system
-Ideal for projects around the house, shop or jobsite
-Removable clamps for use as a standard sawhorse
-Indentations for holding 2" thick lumber allows for cutting or supporting sheet goods
-Weight Capacity: 1000 Ibs (453.5 kg) per pair or 500 lbs (226.7 kg) each
-Includes 2 sawhorses and 2 clamps
-Cord hooks and a built-in shelf provide storage for tools and materials, saving space and keeping everything close by;
-Includes: 2 sawhorses and 2 clamps.
Images
  • 2.JPG
  • 20190324_120850.jpg
  • 20190324_120902.jpg
  • Capture.JPG
32 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2004
4471 posts
502 upvotes
I bought this for $49 at the Uxbridge location months ago.

I've used it a few times. It's well worth it.
"I live my life a quarter-mile at a time, for those 10 seconds or less... i'm free."

11 Never Summer Heritage, 08 Rome Targa
08 Nitro Eero Ettala 155, 07 Rome 390
07 Capita Outdoor Living 154
Cervelo Soloist Carbon Ultegra
Feb 28, 2016
527 posts
179 upvotes
Also a big fan of StockTrack. One thing though, I've seen certain items with low prices on the ST site but when I check the CT website they're full price. I haven't check the store yet, but are these in store prices only?
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
281 posts
458 upvotes
the Wet Coast
CT online prices don't reflect what's on StockTrack or in store for this product from what I can tell. seafish could comment better but I think ST is pretty accurate as it pulls prices from the system.
Tsawwassen showed $119 online but $60 in store.
Don't trust the online price
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41722 posts
2629 upvotes
Richmond Hill
SmittyB wrote:
Mar 24th, 2019 10:26 pm
CT online prices don't reflect what's on StockTrack or in store for this product from what I can tell. seafish could comment better but I think ST is pretty accurate as it pulls prices from the system.
Tsawwassen showed $119 online but $60 in store.
Don't trust the online price
Wierd because I thought these websites just pull the prices from the websites...
***Brand New Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB ONLY $220!!***
Silver Coins | Apple TV 4th Gen 64GB | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41722 posts
2629 upvotes
Richmond Hill
seafish wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 12:01 am
CT online doesn't always show store specific discounts for some reason. ST shows correct price that will be in store.
I’d like to understand how that’s done, as it doesn’t make sense to me. It’s not like these stores provide an API to third party sites, it must just be scrubbing the data on the website... :S
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2005
2020 posts
504 upvotes
Toronto
Jon Lai wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 8:28 am
I’d like to understand how that’s done, as it doesn’t make sense to me. It’s not like these stores provide an API to third party sites, it must just be scrubbing the data on the website... :S
You never want to know how a hot dog is made.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
2551 posts
2992 upvotes
Canada
Jon Lai wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 8:28 am
Let's just say there is a way of getting product price that would be displayed in their in-store tablets vs outside Internet that you can see on canadiantire.ca.
I suspect they don't want/not allowed to publish clearance/sale prices on some items so that info can be used to price match or something.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
41722 posts
2629 upvotes
Richmond Hill
seafish wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 8:38 am
Let's just say there is a way of getting product price that would be displayed in their in-store tablets vs outside Internet that you can see on canadiantire.ca.
I suspect they don't want/not allowed to publish clearance/sale prices on some items so that info can be used to price match or something.
Got it. That makes sense. Weird they would even make that available though. Seems like a bug :lol:
Heatware | RFD Feedback
Aug 23, 2003
752 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone see these in the GTA? Been watching these for a long time and waiting for them to go on sale
[OP]
Nov 25, 2015
281 posts
458 upvotes
the Wet Coast
kbjy11 wrote:
Mar 25th, 2019 9:05 am
Anyone see these in the GTA? Been watching these for a long time and waiting for them to go on sale
See the photo.
Eglinton and Caledonia has a great price. Might want to confirm stock with them.
Images
  • Capture.JPG