Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Coleman Queen 15" Air Mattress + AC Pump - $69.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 3:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 19, 2014
1627 posts
2231 upvotes
GPS - error

[Canadian Tire] Coleman Queen 15" Air Mattress + AC Pump - $69.99

Image

Coleman Double High Air Mattress with Pump has an antimicrobial sleep surface resists odour, mold, mildew and fungus
Double high so it’s easier to stand up
Included 120V pump for powerful inflation and deflation
Patented Support Lock™ reinforced construction
AirTight System™- factory tested to be leak–free
Double Lock™ valve for easy inflation/deflation
Height: 15' (4.57 m)
Carry bag included
Max weight: 650 lbs (295 kg)
Inflated Dimensions: 78" L x 60" W x 15" H (198 x 152 x 43 cm)
15 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 23, 2007
190 posts
19 upvotes
Anyone have this? Star rating looks good but the individual ratings do not.
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
279 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
bigbadboss101 wrote: Anyone have this? Star rating looks good but the individual ratings do not.
I have one , been using it for over 10 years for camping , pretty good . no leaking , easy to pump up and down . coleman is better than woods which also on sell once a while

air pump itself sell for $20+ if you need to just get one of it
Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2018
397 posts
347 upvotes
winnipeg
jason.lqs wrote: I have one , been using it for over 10 years for camping , pretty good . no leaking , easy to pump up and down . coleman is better than woods which also on sell once a while

air pump itself sell for $20+ if you need to just get one of it
can the pump be used for bicycle/tire/balls?
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
279 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
shopperisbest wrote: can the pump be used for bicycle/tire/balls?
For floating ball , yes .
For Bicycle /Tire.. NO
Member
Nov 26, 2018
214 posts
197 upvotes
Rural AB
I bought this mattress 2 weeks ago, took it camping and found it comfortable and good quality.

Coleman is usually reliable / quality.
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2011
665 posts
826 upvotes
Toronto
Wish it was the one with the built in pumps. Sooooo convenient
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1412 posts
561 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Lostx403 wrote: I bought this mattress 2 weeks ago, took it camping and found it comfortable and good quality.

Coleman is usually reliable / quality.
lots of reviews say it's losing air though. i guess it's normal??
Newbie
Jan 11, 2019
76 posts
17 upvotes
Are these usable for camping, since they require an AC outlet?
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1266 posts
1172 upvotes
irodeo wrote: lots of reviews say it's losing air though. i guess it's normal??
Air mattresses lose air, that's just how it is. They're no different from a beach ball.

What you want is an air mattress that is generally of good quality, that won't burst seams, etc.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 19, 2005
4832 posts
1998 upvotes
Vancity
xqcftwx wrote: Are these usable for camping, since they require an AC outlet?
You can use a 12V A/C inverter. I don't know many amps this particular pump requires. One time I mistakenly used a 200W pump with a 150W inverter. It fried my car's fuse. Make sure you test the inverter at home before going to camping.
signature closed for renovation
Member
Aug 9, 2018
211 posts
171 upvotes
The price is good however, I won't buy a Mattress which does not have an inbuilt pump. It is extremely convenient - specially the deflation.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 17, 2002
7642 posts
886 upvotes
Toronto
Recoil wrote: Air mattresses lose air, that's just how it is. They're no different from a beach ball.

What you want is an air mattress that is generally of good quality, that won't burst seams, etc.
They seem to have a higher end "All terrain" product line that appears to have more puncture resistance, double one is on sale.. However it has more complaints about air loss.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/cole ... c=true#spc
Newbie
Mar 3, 2019
67 posts
368 upvotes
bigbadboss101 wrote: Anyone have this? Star rating looks good but the individual ratings do not.
Love it, great for guests and glamping, as comfortable as a regular mattress and the suede texture breaths. I don't use the pump tho, I use a shop vac and it takes like 5 seconds to inflate or deflate.
Member
User avatar
Jul 10, 2008
279 posts
179 upvotes
Mississauga
irodeo wrote: lots of reviews say it's losing air though. i guess it's normal??
it's normal like other airbed ,just need to pump little bit in every other night
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 20, 2003
1504 posts
414 upvotes
Woodbridge
I have this also. Had it pumped up for a few weeks at one point and barely noticed any deflation. As others mentioned, just need to pump it up again.

I've only has this for a year and used it a dozen times, but I feel like the pump will break before the mattress does. Just my thoughts.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)