Collect $10 In CT Money For Every $50 Spent On App Store & iTunes Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 9:09 pm
[OP]
Nov 20, 2019
46 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary

[Canadian Tire] Collect $10 In CT Money For Every $50 Spent On App Store & iTunes Cards

[WARNING] THE SIGN MIGHT BE FROM DECEMBER 2020 PROMO AND NO LONGER VALID.

I went to Canadian Tire to purchase some Sport Chek gift cards and saw this:
tempImage5fDoKF.gif

With Apple combining App Store & iTunes Cards with Apple Gift Cards (can be used for Mac/iPhone/iPad/AppleWatch purchase at Apple Retail Store), I think this is a decent deal to share. I remembered the 15% PC Optimum points back deal a couple of weeks earlier, and this one is equivalent if not warmer than that.
Last edited by 5eight7 on Sep 16th, 2021 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
34 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2003
4811 posts
2129 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Do all cards work with hardware now? I know Apple has combined them and the newer cards reflect this as I bought a bunch with the Optimum deal. However these still look like the older style so will they still work towards hardware?
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2003
2464 posts
1086 upvotes
Anyone. Know if you Will still earn 4% if you buy with triangle world elite MasterCard?

What’s the highest value gift card Canadian tire carries?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
6104 posts
1596 upvotes
Your CEO (executivemember123@gmail.com) has requested you purchase $1000 worth on your expense account. Then, email the codes back to them.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
2756 posts
2353 upvotes
Prince George
Seems suspicious, since I don't think anybody sells "App Store & iTunes" cards now... they've changed to Apple gift cards.

Hot deal if true.
Jul 1, 2021
35 posts
69 upvotes
TheDgoat wrote: Anyone. Know if you Will still earn 4% if you buy with triangle world elite MasterCard?

What’s the highest value gift card Canadian tire carries?
No triangle rewards for gift card purchases.
https://triangle.canadiantire.ca/en/program-rules.html

I'll probably use Rogers for 1.5% back

Interested if anyone else can confirm that these iTune cards bought after the announcement can be used to purchase hardware.
Although on apples page it seems to say yes, everything now redeems into your Apple ID balance. Still seems sketch/confusing when they say certain things you can't buy with your Apple ID balance
https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201209

"Your Apple ID balance includes the balance from any Apple Gift Cards or App Store & iTunes Gift Cards that you have redeemed."
Last edited by herewegoagain on Sep 16th, 2021 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 30, 2009
975 posts
454 upvotes
If you shop at Canadian Tire and can use Canadian Tire money, this is equivalent to 20% off anything from the Apple store - not just the app or iTunes store - since you can use the gift cards to buy anything from Apple now, including Apple hardware.
Jan 6, 2017
174 posts
126 upvotes
Can someone please confirm this can 100% be used to buy iPhones? Also can you use the giftcard on https://www.apple.com/ca/
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
5845 posts
1891 upvotes
Fine print says this is on until December 24th. CT Money is added 8 weeks after purchase
May 23, 2016
140 posts
213 upvotes
My previous balance from Costco iTunes cards seem like they can be used for products, so assuming these would too
Mar 17, 2011
35 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
Can I pay CT Money buying this apple gift cards?
Jul 15, 2012
213 posts
617 upvotes
GVA
Rougeriver wrote: Can I pay CT Money buying this apple gift cards?
It says right in OP's picture you cannot buy with CTM.
Jan 6, 2017
174 posts
126 upvotes
BlackXstar wrote: 100%
Even on apple.ca?
Jan 6, 2017
174 posts
126 upvotes
What if you dont have a triangle card, do they give you one?
[OP]
Nov 20, 2019
46 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary
ryanlikesdeals wrote: Can someone please confirm this can 100% be used to buy iPhones? Also can you use the giftcard on https://www.apple.com/ca/
I can confirm that I can use my previous App Store & iTunes Store balance to purchase Apple hardware online. My understanding is that digital balance cannot be used for in store purchases yet. So make sure you don’t redeem the gift card and add the amount to your balance if you plan to purchase in store.