Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Collect $10 In CT Money For Every $50 Spent On App Store & iTunes Cards

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2021 9:09 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
4189 posts
11620 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
@5eight7, you might want to confirm with CT management at that location as this could be an old promo from 2020 per this expired thread:

canadian-tire-collect-10-ct-money-every ... d-2430344/

When a(n) sign/ad says "Limited Time Offer", that usually does not mean a 3 month window, especially CT.

Sorry to burst any RFD member bubbles but I'd rather confirm this deal than have a lot of unhappy people buying a bunch of these cards with no bonus return.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2009
1221 posts
784 upvotes
Now that I've read the posts, this deal does seem off. I'm removing my thumbs up until it's confirmed!
Sep 19, 2005
768 posts
798 upvotes
Just went to 2 downtown Toronto stores and staff at both locations had no idea what this deal is... nor do they carry the old iTunes gift cards anymore, just the new Apple cards...
So if you can find any cards still available at any stores, please do share!
Jan 6, 2017
187 posts
138 upvotes
Which location? Both aurora and richmond hill north havent heard about this.
- Public Mobile $120 for 3 months with 12 gigs LTE
- Zoomerwireless $36 per month for 4 gigs
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2588 upvotes
Winnipeg
madknife wrote: Just went to 2 downtown Toronto stores and staff at both locations had no idea what this deal is... nor do they carry the old iTunes gift cards anymore, just the new Apple cards...
So if you can find any cards still available at any stores, please do share!
You can still find iTunes cards out there, usually at gas stations, but they are just treated as Apple gift cards now.
This isn't a blog.
Aug 29, 2017
305 posts
96 upvotes
ryanlikesdeals wrote: Even on apple.ca?
When you redeem a GC, your apple ID would carry the credit balance which later can be use to pay for your online orders as well as iTunes purchases.
Aug 29, 2017
305 posts
96 upvotes
I'm not familiar with Canadian Tire money, should I own a membership card or anything to collect and use the money?
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
Pouyanem wrote: I'm not familiar with Canadian Tire money, should I own a membership card or anything to collect and use the money?
Collecting & Redeeming Canadian Tire Money® FAQ

Canadian Tire retail stores will continue to provide paper Canadian Tire Money to customers who pay with Cash or Debit and are not Triangle Rewards™ members, or for any customers that do not present proof of membership at the time of purchase.

When can I start collecting electronic Canadian Tire Money® and how can I use it?
You can start collecting Canadian Tire Money after picking up a card and registering for a card or registering an account through the Triangle™ App. You will collect Canadian Tire Money by showing your Triangle Mobile App, Triangle Rewards™ card, or key fob upon checkout, or by simply paying with a Triangle™ Mastercard® at Canadian Tire, Sport Chek, Party City, Atmosphere, Pro Hockey Life,Sports Rousseau, Hockey Experts, L’Entrepôt du Hockey, Gas+/Essence+ locations across Canada as well as online at CanadianTire.ca, Marks.com, lequipeur.com, Sport Chek.ca, partycity.ca, prohockeylife.com, Atmosphere.ca and participating sportexperts.ca, as well as Mark’s/L’Équipeur and participating Sports Experts stores. Certain Sports Experts stores or rental shops may not participate. Not available at out-of-store events. It’s an easier way to collect your Canadian Tire Money. You must be a member in the program in order to collect and redeem Canadian Tire Money. To become a member you’ll need to register.
Destiny is all
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2588 upvotes
Winnipeg
Pouyanem wrote: I'm not familiar with Canadian Tire money, should I own a membership card or anything to collect and use the money?
You need a Triangle Rewards card. It collects the "money". You can collect at CT, Mark's, Sportchek and other brands under CT.
This isn't a blog.
Feb 23, 2004
488 posts
157 upvotes
Toronto
This was a deal from Dec 2020 !
I had purchased $200 worth of iTune cards at that time, and it took a long time to get the $40 CT money.
[OP]
Nov 20, 2019
86 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary
The promo period does seem too long to be true. I was tempted to purchase $50 Apple GC and see if I receive $10 CT Money in 8 weeks. But I already bought enough Apple GC from the Optimum Points sale.

Besides, I can only find the new Apple GC on the stand, no App Store & iTunes Card available.
Last edited by 5eight7 on Sep 16th, 2021 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
6594 posts
5320 upvotes
Is it a fake promo? It seems to be the one from 2020.
Amex Cobalt - MBNA RWE - Brim WE
Amex Platinum - Bonvoy Brilliant Amex - CIBC Aeroplan VIP
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1438 posts
1650 upvotes
Earth
About 30+ years ago a 10c Canadian Tire Bill would often get used for a $2 bill in a night club

Sadly it's digital now
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Penalty Box
Jun 20, 2020
17136 posts
22932 upvotes
Toronto
geoffs wrote: About 30+ years ago a 10c Canadian Tire Bill would often get used for a $2 bill in a night club

Sadly it's digital now
Paper Canadian Tire money is not discontinued

from https://triangle.canadiantire.ca/en/faq.html

Is Canadian Tire discontinuing paper Canadian Tire Money®?
That's a rumour we certainly don't want to spread. Good news is that our Canadian Tire retail stores will continue to provide paper Canadian Tire Money to customers who pay with Cash or Debit and are not Triangle Rewards™ members, or for any customers that do not present proof of membership at the time of purchase. If you have any questions, please contact Canadian Tire Corporate Customer Relations at: English: 1-800-387-8803 French: 1-800-565-3356

Can I still collect paper Canadian Tire Money® at Canadian Tire Gas+/Essence+ locations?
With the change to the new cents per litre offer, Canadian Tire Petroleum will not be issuing any paper Canadian Tire Money at our Gas+/Essence+ locations in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Paper Canadian Tire Money is still available for Cash / Debit purchases at Canadian Tire retail stores and Gas+/Essence+ sites outside of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia for non ‘My Canadian Tire Money Members’ or when proof of membership is not presented.
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1438 posts
1650 upvotes
Earth
Dhanushan wrote: Paper Canadian Tire money is not discontinued

from https://triangle.canadiantire.ca/en/faq.html

Is Canadian Tire discontinuing paper Canadian Tire Money®?
That's a rumour we certainly don't want to spread. Good news is that our Canadian Tire retail stores will continue to provide paper Canadian Tire Money to customers who pay with Cash or Debit and are not Triangle Rewards™ members, or for any customers that do not present proof of membership at the time of purchase. If you have any questions, please contact Canadian Tire Corporate Customer Relations at: English: 1-800-387-8803 French: 1-800-565-3356

Can I still collect paper Canadian Tire Money® at Canadian Tire Gas+/Essence+ locations?
With the change to the new cents per litre offer, Canadian Tire Petroleum will not be issuing any paper Canadian Tire Money at our Gas+/Essence+ locations in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Paper Canadian Tire Money is still available for Cash / Debit purchases at Canadian Tire retail stores and Gas+/Essence+ sites outside of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia for non ‘My Canadian Tire Money Members’ or when proof of membership is not presented.
True, but it's dying out from circulation perspective: just ask the CT money clubs
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.