Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Dec. 1 - 8, 2022 Pennzoil 5L synthetic oil various grades for $34.99 plus $15 rebate limit 2 per address = $24.55 all in

Member
Jan 23, 2014
419 posts
379 upvotes
Markham
Highly suggest to change it every 5-6months or 8000km.period.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 26, 2008
965 posts
1314 upvotes
Montreal
jackass_ca wrote: So 2 rebates per person, household and email.
Guess my mom will be claiming some.
Was reading that the ultra synthetic is more for racing etc and the regular platinum synthetic is more for daily drivers? Any harm in using the ultra platinum or is the extra $2 wasted in high mileage highway driven daily car?
Ultra contains more anti-wear additives , makes engine operation quieter and less wear. I go for the Ultra in my cars given the minimal cost difference.

Here is rambling video of a mechanic talking about his oil analysis results with the Ultra.

Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2018
606 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto, ON
grabbed 2, good for a year.
Newbie
Oct 28, 2010
18 posts
3 upvotes
I am applying for my household and my parents in-law. For some reason, the website gives me the error:

SORRY
There is a limit of two (2) rebates per person, household or address.

This using separate address and email for the rebate. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!
Jr. Member
Dec 1, 2014
155 posts
81 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thanks, in for a platinum. Extra CT offers make it worth it.

I don't use Ultra as I change my oil every 6000km, I doubt it makes a difference
Newbie
Jun 10, 2022
57 posts
79 upvotes
Bought two jugs and my receipt flew away in the wind, right out of the hatch. Chit.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2005
2329 posts
142 upvotes
PrisonWallet wrote: Bought two jugs and my receipt flew away in the wind, right out of the hatch. Chit.
Go back to ask for a reprint since your cards on file for transaction or return rebuy
Newbie
Jun 10, 2022
57 posts
79 upvotes
diabolical7 wrote: Go back to ask for a reprint since your cards on file for transaction
Will do that. Can't believe the wind just picked it up and *poof* gone. Was thinking to return the oil and rebuy, but I had a bunch of other items too, over the $100 threshold for CT bonus $
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 24, 2012
2900 posts
1358 upvotes
MARKHAM
the upload receipt need to be scanned or photo is good?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 24, 2020
744 posts
1988 upvotes
I placed my online order but wondering if CT can provide a printed regular receipt?

As stated on the promo website: Include your original printed retailer identified and dated purchase receipt showing the required qualifying Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil purchase (brand and product required on receipt) between December 1, 2022 and December 8, 2022. NOTE: For purchases made on a participating retailer’s online website, the purchase receipt (defined above), with the order confirmation/order number, as well as the shipping confirmation or final delivery/pick-up receipt is required. Submissions without this proof of purchase will be denied. Orders that are canceled and/or product returns are ineligible for this offer.

Usually, you get a paper invoice when you pick up your ordered items which is not a regular printed receipt. So should I ask them to provide a regular printed one? Thanks.
Images
  • yyyyy.png
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5827 posts
3080 upvotes
Winnipeg
bought 2 jugs and fillers to make the subtotal 80$ since I had spend 80$ and get 20$ CT money. received 27$ back in CT Money. Once the rebates come, the cost is ~10$ per jug.
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2017
4635 posts
4894 upvotes
GTA
xianboy wrote: I am applying for my household and my parents in-law. For some reason, the website gives me the error:

SORRY
There is a limit of two (2) rebates per person, household or address.

This using separate address and email for the rebate. Anyone know what's going on? Thanks!
I tried this last year the same way and got rejected on the 2nd address. In my case, I think it was because all four jugs were on the same receipt, and I submitted the same PDF scan of that receipt with both applications. I always figured the website's algorithms caught the same receipt/PDF being submitted twice.

So instead of paying $15/jug, I paid $20/jug. I thought about returning the two that got rejected, but I did't bother since $20/jug was still a pretty good price.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 20, 2001
894 posts
201 upvotes
Spruce Grove
Do triangle offers and multipliers work on online orders? I'm out of town during the sale and want to place an order for pickup.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 24, 2020
744 posts
1988 upvotes
rEDSpider wrote: Do triangle offers and multipliers work on online orders? I'm out of town during the sale and want to place an order for pickup.
Yes, they always work for online orders if your account is set up with Triangle rewards.
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4451 posts
5232 upvotes
Ontario
Hauntednsk wrote: I placed my online order but wondering if CT can provide a printed regular receipt?

As stated on the promo website: Include your original printed retailer identified and dated purchase receipt showing the required qualifying Pennzoil Platinum® Full Synthetic motor oil purchase (brand and product required on receipt) between December 1, 2022 and December 8, 2022. NOTE: For purchases made on a participating retailer’s online website, the purchase receipt (defined above), with the order confirmation/order number, as well as the shipping confirmation or final delivery/pick-up receipt is required. Submissions without this proof of purchase will be denied. Orders that are canceled and/or product returns are ineligible for this offer.

Usually, you get a paper invoice when you pick up your ordered items which is not a regular printed receipt. So should I ask them to provide a regular printed one? Thanks.
rEDSpider wrote: Do triangle offers and multipliers work on online orders? I'm out of town during the sale and want to place an order for pickup.
I’ve always received the regular cash register type of receipt for on-line orders I placed for in-store pickup.

Triangle app offers and flyer offers all applied once I received the ready-to-pickup email. You can see the transaction in the app even before going to the store.

I also received GCR 3% cash back quickly within a day.

I stacked a total of 7 offers paying net $8.25+tax per jug.

9B053715-38D2-4F8C-9210-B77305428C95.jpeg
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2017
195 posts
294 upvotes
On Friday, went into buy just battery jump pack and ended up buying two more jugs of oil to qualify for spend $200, get $40 CT money back. With rebates, bonus CT offers (25X on oil fluids), spend $40 get $8 back, the two jugs of oil were essentially free to me. Damn, I have too much oil as I have 18 jugs of oil to use up between 4 cars.
Jr. Member
Jun 6, 2019
188 posts
283 upvotes
vtec300 wrote: On Friday, went into buy just battery jump pack and ended up buying two more jugs of oil to qualify for spend $200, get $40 CT money back. With rebates, bonus CT offers (25X on oil fluids), spend $40 get $8 back, the two jugs of oil were essentially free to me. Damn, I have too much oil as I have 18 jugs of oil to use up between 4 cars.
thanks for our Christmas bonus

- marketing department
Deal Addict
Sep 21, 2011
1827 posts
523 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: bought 2 jugs and fillers to make the subtotal 80$ since I had spend 80$ and get 20$ CT money. received 27$ back in CT Money. Once the rebates come, the cost is ~10$ per jug.
When you spend 80.00 to get 20.00 back in CT money does it have to be debit or MC ? Or can the 80.00 come from CT money I have already on my triangle card ? Spend 80 from my CT money and get back 20.00 to go back on my CT card.
Member
Mar 2, 2011
434 posts
79 upvotes
Gloucester
wamwam wrote: You will get $10 CT money in your reward account after the transaction for future use, you don’t get a discount on the total for spend $50. Oil will be covered as far as your subtotal is $50 or more.
but it didnt show me earning $10 CT anywhere....
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
4451 posts
5232 upvotes
Ontario
pardesi_bhai wrote: but it didnt show me earning $10 CT anywhere....
Sorry for dumb question…did you activate the offer?

Post a pic of your receipt. Easier to troubleshoot.

Top