Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Dec. 1 - 8, 2022 Pennzoil 5L synthetic oil various grades for $34.99 plus $15 rebate limit 2 per address = $24.55 all in

Aug 29, 2010
764 posts
652 upvotes
Toronto
I can stock up on these and they won't degrade right? Planning to get 2 then have my dad pick up 2, so would they last 12-18 months?
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2014
1009 posts
1546 upvotes
AB
Lemonylol wrote: I can stock up on these and they won't degrade right? Planning to get 2 then have my dad pick up 2, so would they last 12-18 months?
Synthetic oil can last 7-8 years unopened if stored properly. It's not something that goes bad in a couple of months. Conventional oil can last up to 5 years unopened.
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2009
2202 posts
657 upvotes
Nova Scotia
I'm only seeing $10 of $50 Auto Service and $5 off $40 anything. I am assuming $10 off $50 is not for oil just getting auto work done by the garage
Nov 15, 2006
42 posts
8 upvotes
coooldude wrote: Is anyone else experiencing a problem trying to submit the online rebate? I fill out the first page and click "Next" , but it does not move to the next page and I have to redo everything all over again. I tried other browsers and am having the same issue.
Yesterday I was able to get to the upload page and uploaded my receipt, but it didn't go to the confirmation page (it felt like the page kinda was trying to do something but was bugging out), so I tried refreshing a couple of times. I ended up with like 8 confirmation emails (same confirmation number)

When I check https://www.shellrebatecenter.com/pennzoil I get "WE ARE UNABLE TO LOCATE YOUR SUBMISSION ON LINE." Maybe I should just wait and see, but has anyone else's showed up right away?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2002
6692 posts
1367 upvotes
wamwam wrote: Synthetic oil can last 7-8 years unopened if stored properly. It's not something that goes bad in a couple of months. Conventional oil can last up to 5 years unopened.
Additives can sometimes precipitate to the bottom of the jug if it is left sitting for too long so remember to shake the jug vigorously for a minute when you do eventually go to use it.
Jan 10, 2006
773 posts
682 upvotes
Thanks OP. Picked up 2, used 2X $10 gift cards from the last Mobil1 promo, and used the $5 off $40 on the Triangle app.

As noted above, also tried the $10 off $50, but it is only for auto parts and service.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2020
2275 posts
4244 upvotes
YEG/YYZ
Make sure you guys check your spam after you submit for an email and save your confirmation number. You will need it to accept your e transfer when your rebate comes
Jan 10, 2006
773 posts
682 upvotes
AAargghh!! Just realized that you have to specify the quantity of 2 in a hidden text box that appears when checking the product box!! I didn't see that at first and my submission is for 1 indicated by a "-1". Super unclear!

What's the best way to correct the submission? Call them? Would making a second submission get both invalidated?
Sep 18, 2006
528 posts
91 upvotes
CanadianConsumerYEG wrote: Make sure you guys check your spam after you submit for an email and save your confirmation number. You will need it to accept your e transfer when your rebate comes
Did it take a few days for the confirmation email? I don't have anything from Pennzoil in my inbox and
Yikes, forgot to save the confirmation page this time around..
Tabs closed, won't load from history.
No fix right?
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
Jul 3, 2017
195 posts
294 upvotes
BMWWW wrote: Did it take a few days for the confirmation email? I don't have anything from Pennzoil in my inbox and
Yikes, forgot to save the confirmation page this time around..
Tabs closed, won't load from history.
No fix right?
Confirmation email came right away within a minute of submission for me.
Oct 16, 2007
370 posts
82 upvotes
Barrie
haliwood wrote: I'm only seeing $10 of $50 Auto Service and $5 off $40 anything. I am assuming $10 off $50 is not for oil just getting auto work done by the garage
I bought 2 jugs today and only got $5 CT Money
Apr 24, 2012
194 posts
222 upvotes
Orillia
Hsharpreet wrote: How will I get $30 back if I buy 2x 0W16 from CT? Will they apply or do I have to request them?
Maybe try reading the thread??
Jan 24, 2011
884 posts
716 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Buy 1 jug and get 8$ off 30$ order. The best part is I send my wife to ISPU order, she came home with 2 jugs Hear-no-evil Monkey Hear-no-evil MonkeyHear-no-evil Monkey for 40.23$ all in (QC). Feel bad for CT but I'm a good Triangle card owner, making a lot money for them.

So the net cost is 40.23-8-1.4(CT Triangle Mastercard)-15 =15.83$ for 10 litres.
I should send the wife picking up orders more often.
-------------
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 18$
IVC Internet : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Nov 20, 2009
826 posts
790 upvotes
Thanks. Ordered 2 for pick up.

Platinum Euro 5W40 $37 x 2 + Env Fee $1.00 + 5% AB Tax - Rebates $15 x 2 - Spend $40, Get $5 CT money(app offer) - Rakuten 1% = $43.01 for 10L.

$21.50 per 5L jug or $4.30 per L.
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12158 posts
3503 upvotes
So, did the deal the day it started, did online submission from my phone right away in my car, submitted, could have sworn there was a confirmation page, but didn't get the confirmation email like I did for last year's offer. Did people get an email confirmation when they submitted their stuff this year?
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Sep 18, 2006
528 posts
91 upvotes
vtec300 wrote: Confirmation email came right away within a minute of submission for me.
My bad, was an issue with spam, and forwarded emails. (Spam obviously will not get forwarded).
All is good.
jackass_ca wrote: So, did the deal the day it started, did online submission from my phone right away in my car, submitted, could have sworn there was a confirmation page, but didn't get the confirmation email like I did for last year's offer. Did people get an email confirmation when they submitted their stuff this year?
Check spam as others have noted.
Might need to login to the actual email accounts and look at the spam (in my case) where the confirmation email in spam did not forward to my main account.
Casual Trader
Heatware: 3-0
BMWWW
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12158 posts
3503 upvotes
Damn, I think I deleted my spam already. I will see if there is a number to call and confirm.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)