Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Diono Quantum Stroller - Lava Hot - $139.93 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 12th, 2020 2:25 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11430 upvotes
Ottawa
Superman_2099 wrote: Did price go back up? Just went to a store for pick up and they had one navy left. Scanned in at $699.99
You sure it was the right stroller? It actually scanned or just had a price tag?
Can also order online with ISPU or shipping and price will get adjusted once you get 'ready to pickup' or shipping confirmation.
Prescott, ON shows 1 for $125.
Shipping is only available within the same province for $21.99 extra.
Nov 23, 2017
151 posts
190 upvotes
NS
Got this when it was on sale at $199, to get the free car seat adapters I was told by a CS rep to just use the promo code 'carseatadapter' on https://ca.diono.com/product-category/s ... cessories/, may still be the active code for anyone who wants to skip talking to customer service.

edit: just checked, still working, added to thread summary for more visibility.
Last edited by stmack on Jan 7th, 2020 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
seafish wrote: You sure it was the right stroller? It actually scanned or just had a price tag?
Can also order online with ISPU or shipping and price will get adjusted once you get 'ready to pickup' or shipping confirmation.
Prescott, ON shows 1 for $125.
Shipping is only available within the same province for $21.99 extra.
Yeah, I checked your amazing site and it looks like the Albion and Kipling store pricing went back up to $699.99. I did ask them to scan it to verify. I picked up the original one for $139.xx plus tax, but they had another one on the floor which I asked to get but scanned in at full. I didn't bother to ask for price match or deduction had to get to work.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2008
5408 posts
11430 upvotes
Ottawa
Superman_2099 wrote: Yeah, I checked your amazing site and it looks like the Albion and Kipling store pricing went back up to $699.99. I did ask them to scan it to verify. I picked up the original one for $139.xx plus tax, but they had another one on the floor which I asked to get but scanned in at full. I didn't bother to ask for price match or deduction had to get to work.
Indeed, at that location once stock went to 0 2 days ago the price went up to $699. So, even though their stock count is 0 they had 1 on hand? The reverse of phantom stock, I guess.
Nov 18, 2018
136 posts
146 upvotes
0 stock everywhere for all 4 colours. Unless you want to go up to Port Elgin.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
Thanks so much! Grabbed a red one from the Alliston location and there is still a teal one left
Last edited by TheGuard on Jan 7th, 2020 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 29, 2019
832 posts
400 upvotes
stmack wrote: Got this when it was on sale at $199, to get the free car seat adapters I was told by a CS rep to just use the promo code 'carseatadapter' on https://ca.diono.com/product-category/s ... cessories/, may still be the active code for anyone who wants to skip talking to customer service.

59 bucks for adapters are a rip off! Should just be included with a supposedly $700 stroller. Thanks for the code! Ordered a set.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4615 posts
3080 upvotes
MaanitS29496 wrote: 59 bucks for adapters are a rip off! Should just be included with a supposedly $700 stroller. Thanks for the code! Ordered a set.
Just imagine the profit margin on these are. Even at the clearance price they are not losing.
Apr 19, 2012
49 posts
53 upvotes
I picked the last teal one from CT location in Prescott, ON. They do have 2 in red and 1 navy one left. The clearance price is $125:
20200109_181331_cr.jpg
20200109_181410.jpg
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2984 posts
2445 upvotes
Mississauga
Superman_2099 wrote: Yeah, I checked your amazing site and it looks like the Albion and Kipling store pricing went back up to $699.99. I did ask them to scan it to verify. I picked up the original one for $139.xx plus tax, but they had another one on the floor which I asked to get but scanned in at full. I didn't bother to ask for price match or deduction had to get to work.
can you share the receipt? I didn't read this but just ordered for ISPU. If I go, maybe I'll be able to ask for a price adjustment.
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Sep 20, 2005
676 posts
438 upvotes
Milton
darkmagician wrote: See thread on this when CT had it for sale at $199 if you want some first hand review.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/canadia ... #p30878530

My summary: STAY FAR AWAY
I bought the unit back then as well. I gave a review on post #135 if you want to read it. That was then, this is now and Ive since sold this PoS long ago. The biggest problem with this is that its honestly super inconvenient. Its big and bulky and because its build so sturdy the thing is heavy, just the frame base alone is heavy (not including the basket or an infant car seat). And this cant not be used as an infant car seat you must buy that separately and get an adapter.

For $135 i guess its worth the hassle to operate. But if you're comparing this to Uppababy and that tier level, well i can tell you its not even close.

For any new parents, my word of advice is to go with a complete travel system (stroller and infant seat) from one brand. It's built specifically so they work together, easier to use, and have the most practical functionalities for day-to-day use. This strollers has none of this.
One of the wisdoms I try to pass on to new(er) parents is that unless the wife is built like Chyna, buy a light stroller. Both of your respective life expectancies will be longer (one directly and the other indirectly.)
Jul 3, 2017
108 posts
193 upvotes
stmack wrote: Got this when it was on sale at $199, to get the free car seat adapters I was told by a CS rep to just use the promo code 'carseatadapter' on https://ca.diono.com/product-category/s ... cessories/, may still be the active code for anyone who wants to skip talking to customer service.

You Sir are a Hero just ordered my adapter

Thank you Clinking Beer Mugs
Jul 23, 2007
251 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
buriboi wrote: A few of them left way up here in Sudbury. Really, if nobody else seems to want them, I'm wondering if I should buy 'em and re-sell at a modest $200. Win/Win or bottom-feeding? Thoughts? :)
Don't think anyone here will tell you if you should or should not resell things on Kijiji.
But I wouldn't bother going through the trouble if I'm only gonna sell it for 200$...