Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Dyson V15 Detect Total Clean $949 - 50x points ($193.80 CT money) 18% discount in CT money

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2021 5:27 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1038 posts
388 upvotes
FYI Pet owners - The "Dyson Animal Pro" is the best for animal hair - source: 2 labs in the past + 2 bulldogs current.

Literally picks up EVERYTHING - no bags or filters.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
47104 posts
7506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
sports1 wrote: Is the V15 really that much better than the V10/V11 that it's worth the extra $500 minimum?

Because I got the V10 absolute at $430(?) + tax and I really can't see how much better a vacuum can get at $950...
Let's compare regular price to regular price for an apples to apples comparison. The V10 absolute was more like $699 or $799 (?) regular price, the v15 will eventually go on sale as well, but not at the beginning of its lifecycle.
Nov 1, 2020
173 posts
319 upvotes
PrettyGood wrote: I meant fairly new in North America compared to Dyson. Though the parent company Evovacs Robotics is present in NA since long, Tineco I think opened their office in 2018 or 2019 in the US. Also, from what I read Dyson customer support is better than Tineco. (Better be for the price they charge.. Face With Tears Of Joy)

Hopefully Tineco can bring Dyson prices down over the years. More competition is always good.
Tineco won't be bringing down prices if people are scared away by bad customer support so I'll add my experience. I contacted them about squeaky wheels on an S11 Pure One and within a few days I had a brand new set of wheels delivered to my door at no cost to me. I also contacted them about a soft roller and they responded very quick. I can't compare to Dyson support as I've never used it, but Tineco seems top notch so far.
Mar 18, 2013
270 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
xXKEIXx wrote: Cool thanks for the input...I was legit curious as I have a couple Dyson vacs at home but no where near that price point. Didn't know they cost that much now. Last time I looked around they were still like $600s.
Same thing. But for sure will continue to buy Dyson they do such a great job all around.
signature removed for rule violations
Dec 23, 2001
870 posts
107 upvotes
Any idea how long the 50x should be on for? Wondering if Friday w/ the 'get $50 off $200 spend' is worth the risk in waiting for?
Heat: 159-0-0
Dec 25, 2018
602 posts
1077 upvotes
Placed a pickup order far store, don’t plan on pickup for a few days. Does the 50x work from when you place the order or when you pickup?
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Op how and why do you know so much about dyson?
Honestly, did not know anything till a few weeks ago. Needed a vacuum just for hard floors so asked a friend who has a iRobot. He said get a Dyson, its better. Since I am lazy, I got curious why I need to spend more money on a stick vacuum than a Robo Vac. So went down the rabbit hole learning about Dyson.

Also, I did not know that a great site like RFD was out there for Canadians. Saved some serious money this BF learning about deals on RFD. Now here I am, posting to help people save money on a top of the line Dyson. All hail the internet..!!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6860 posts
1410 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
xXKEIXx wrote: Cool thanks for the input...I was legit curious as I have a couple Dyson vacs at home but no where near that price point. Didn't know they cost that much now. Last time I looked around they were still like $600s.
Depends on the model. V15 is the latest and has a lot of improvements but those comes at a premium.

Something like a V10 would go for cheaper and they are still very good.
There's a sucker born every minute.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: Placed a pickup order far store, don’t plan on pickup for a few days. Does the 50x work from when you place the order or when you pickup?
You get the points when you pick up. As in when you get the invoice. I was wondering the same. Got the points after I picked up.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
Invincible wrote: Any idea how long the 50x should be on for? Wondering if Friday w/ the 'get $50 off $200 spend' is worth the risk in waiting for?
I am wondering the same. Not sure if the offers are stackable. Will check on Friday with the store. The one thing I hope is the vacuum is in stock. Sells out like a newly released iPhone. Who knew people like spending on vacuums so much Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2292 posts
901 upvotes
Richmond, ON
JohnieSmithe wrote: Tineco won't be bringing down prices if people are scared away by bad customer support so I'll add my experience. I contacted them about squeaky wheels on an S11 Pure One and within a few days I had a brand new set of wheels delivered to my door at no cost to me. I also contacted them about a soft roller and they responded very quick. I can't compare to Dyson support as I've never used it, but Tineco seems top notch so far.
Dyson support for me has been top notch. My v11 had some cannister issues and a replacement was offered both times.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Dec 24, 2017
71 posts
142 upvotes
Waiting for Friday's $50 for $200 spend. If they're still in stock it was meant to be.
Nov 1, 2020
46 posts
65 upvotes
Thanks OP! I upvoted b/c it’s a rare find. Yes the V15 is the newest, shiniest, hand stick vacuum that’ll suck all the crap you don’t know you got.

But I pass on this. If the discount was straight up in cash, instead of more Canadian Tire $ which I can’t find much use except for car tire when that time comes along.

I mean, I pay regular for the V15 to get 50x Cdn$ to sit in an Cdn Tire account for something else that I “might” need in the distant future, no thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2292 posts
901 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Brossarder wrote: Thanks OP! I upvoted b/c it’s a rare find. Yes the V15 is the newest, shiniest, hand stick vacuum that’ll suck all the crap you don’t know you got.

But I pass on this. If the discount was straight up in cash, instead of more Canadian Tire $ which I can’t find much use except for car tire when that time comes along.

I mean, I pay regular for the V15 to get 50x Cdn$ to sit in an Cdn Tire account for something else that I “might” need in the distant future, no thanks.
same here, the discount is nice, but wish it was straight up cash.

Still upvoted as this is a goos deal for others.
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Dec 25, 2018
602 posts
1077 upvotes
PrettyGood wrote: You get the points when you pick up. As in when you get the invoice. I was wondering the same. Got the points after I picked up.
Hmm, so if I pickup friday, could possibly get 50X and the $50 for $200 spend same time? Anyone know when the 50X ends?

NVM: Just checked my CT card, it's already showing this purchase (haven't picked up yet) and $203.80 in CT money, wonder why $203.80?! Edit: Seems it also gave me the "Spend $60, Collect $10 CTM" on top of the 50X
Last edited by stevepoint on Dec 8th, 2021 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
theflyingsquirrel wrote: I thought the v15 is $193.8
Face With Tears Of Joy
If that were to happen, all my friends and family get a V15 for Christmas. Even the kids.. Its a great deal kids.. take it.. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Apr 8, 2018
84 posts
103 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: Hmm, so if I pickup friday, could possibly get 50X and the $50 for $200 spend same time? Anyone know when the 50X ends?

NVM: Just checked my CT card, it's already showing this purchase (haven't picked up yet) and $203.80 in CT money, wonder why $203.80?! Edit: Seems it also gave me the "Spend $60, Collect $10 CTM" on top of the 50X
All other point offers such as spend X get X and other point multiplers will apply if you have them, as long as they are activated in your account. Also, If you pay with your Triangle CC you also get another 10X the points to make it 60x, unless you pay with CT money, then you only get 10x the points on the actual balance you paid for less any CT money redeemed. All other offers will still apply even if you redeem CT money.

Edit: I believe the order has to be fulfilled, packed, and ready for pick up before the offer expires or you will not get the points.
Last edited by hungcy on Dec 8th, 2021 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)