Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Dyson V15 Detect Total Clean $949 - 50x points ($193.80 CT money) 18% discount in CT money

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 13th, 2021 5:27 pm
Jun 18, 2021
10 posts
33 upvotes
Not really a RFD effect. This has been going OOS within couple days everywhere it becomes available, not just Canadian Tire.
Nov 22, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
PrettyGood wrote: This one is better than the V11. It is more powerful, has the laser and detects size of the particles if that matters to you. This after the CT money comes out to $880 after tax. ($949.99 + tax - $193.80 CT money)
Thanks I just bought this (before 12am) and hope that I can get 50X (Someone mentioned above that deal is dead. I will return V11A (I haven't opened it yet).
Last edited by toando on Dec 9th, 2021 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
kareshi wrote: OOS everywhere. RFD effect
It's OOS in Toronto. Other cities still have some stock. Other provinces too. RFD effect in Toronto for sure. There were 17 in stock in the North York location when I posted this yesterday. They were gone in about 12 hours. Rest of Toronto had low stock anyways so did not expect that to last.
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
toando wrote: Thanks I just bough this (before 12am) and hope that I can get 50X (Someone mentioned above that deal is dead. I will return V11A (I haven't opened it yet).
Ohh wow. That was a close call. You are right, the deal is now seems dead. No longer see the 50x on the website. Make sure the invoice when you pickup shows the 50x CT money. If not, you can ask customer service to honour the deal if was before 12am.

If you get the 50x points, I think this better value for money than the V11.
Nov 22, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
PrettyGood wrote: Ohh wow. That was a close call. You are right, the deal is now seems dead. No longer see the 50x on the website. Make sure the invoice when you pickup shows the 50x CT money. If not, you can ask customer service to honour the deal if was before 12am.

If you get the 50x points, I think this better value for money than the V11.
This will be delivered to my house. There is no stock near me so I bought from a store 100km away :D
Dec 13, 2020
170 posts
178 upvotes
toando wrote: This will be delivered to my house. There is no stock near me so I bought from a store 100km away :D
I think you should still be good as long as payment was before midnight
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1952 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
I placed an order for pick up yesterday and it is still pending. If its ready for pick up today do I still get the 50x since I placed the order when the promo was still going on?
Nov 22, 2019
16 posts
7 upvotes
Thanks OP for this. My order has been confirmed and CTM is 228$
Screenshot 2021-12-10 234231.png
+9.5$ from Rakuten
XSnapSX wrote: I placed an order for pick up yesterday and it is still pending. If its ready for pick up today do I still get the 50x since I placed the order when the promo was still going on?
You should get the promo. Same as you, I ordered before midnight on that day and only got confirmation today with CTM of 228$
Dec 25, 2018
602 posts
1077 upvotes
Just FYI got mine, within 5 minutes of use I got a clean filter error. Apparently that means I’ll need to exchange it as there’s no fix for this. F dyson making a $1000 machine without any quality control. Closest store to me with stock is 1.5hour drive. F.

Anyway if you’re gifting this you may want to open and test out make sure you didn’t get one with a defective filter sensor
[OP]
Nov 2, 2021
30 posts
73 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: Just FYI got mine, within 5 minutes of use I got a clean filter error. Apparently that means I’ll need to exchange it as there’s no fix for this. F dyson making a $1000 machine without any quality control. Closest store to me with stock is 1.5hour drive. F.

Anyway if you’re gifting this you may want to open and test out make sure you didn’t get one with a defective filter sensor
Thanks for the heads up. Have not opened mine yet. Have you tried reaching out to Dyson Customer care? They might offer you something extra for a new vacuum that is faulty in addition to the exchange.
Dec 25, 2018
602 posts
1077 upvotes
PrettyGood wrote: Thanks for the heads up. Have not opened mine yet. Have you tried reaching out to Dyson Customer care? They might offer you something extra for a new vacuum that is faulty in addition to the exchange.
Yes I did. They offered a new filter but they are OOS and won’t have it for weeks. Meanwhile my return period will end. Also on Reddit everyone says the replacement filter doesn’t help you need a new unit

Lots of Reddit posts with this issue
https://www.reddit.com/r/dyson/comments ... first_use/

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)