Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Ecobee (5th gen) $329.99 to $247.49, 25% off in store only (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 3rd, 2020 12:31 am
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2019
1602 posts
2642 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Ecobee (5th gen) $329.99 to $247.49, 25% off in store only (YMMV)

Hey gang, if you're looking for a new smart thermostat, Canadian Tire is having 25% rebate for in store purchase only. Top that with $75 rebate from Enbridge, or any energy supplier that offers smart thermostat rebate, it's a good deal.

I was going to keep this quiet so I'd have time to think about it but I don't think it's upgrading from current Ecobee 3 Lite. not sure if it's nationwide so that's why it's YMMV. (This is from Ottawa CT)
2 replies
Jul 28, 2013
72 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
Just checked Enbridge website. Their $75 rebate is only available for ecobee.com or Home Depot. Any suggestions on how to get the extra $75 off. I am moving soon and will be leaving my old Ecobee 3 behind. Will need a new toy for the new house
Dec 3, 2009
90 posts
73 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
There was another thread about this. You can try to price match at HD. I tried 3 of them before the manager at Steeles and 410 gave me the 25% off but wouldn't add the 10% difference. I used my $75 rebate there as well. I believe it ended up costing approximately 193.xx.

Some Home depot stores won't do it because they say it's a government rebate so they can't match.

Good luck with your search.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)