Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] EcoVacs Deebot Robot Vacuum Clearance (710 / N79W / 920)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2020 11:00 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1086 posts
193 upvotes
oceans_end wrote: Got it last night, charged to full and started the run. At max suction only got a hour cleaning 50sq m... seems kinda of low for run time compared to my Shark IQ.
The 920 has a pretty small battery to start ... not bad, just small compared to the 950.

920 = 95 min on quiet/easiest mode ... expect about 60% of that on Max. The OzMo 950 has a double sized battery ... giving like 200 minutes, which is also why it has the Max+ setting (cuts it down to like an hour or so at that suction level)
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Mar 17, 2020
14 posts
13 upvotes
Vikram19 wrote: It is capable of differentiating between hardwood and carpet. When it detects carpet, it switches the mopping feature off, pretty cool if you ask me!
While this is correct, I would still set a no-mop zone, because while it may not release any more water, if the pad is already wet it will still drag it on the carpet.

In your map it will show what is carpet, so it's very easy to set no mop zones.
Nov 8, 2013
85 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
sirisak wrote: I was on the fence to open and use the Deebot 710 that i received from Canadian Tire.

Can you elaborate on how Eufy was good, I can return Deebot and get Eufy
Eufy has smarter programming, IE it gets around my house better, doesn't miss rooms as often. it gets over room dividers better. It is sleeker and better looking. thin enough to get under some surfaces. Has crazy good customer service so i have confidence keeping it without worry. They both function using bump and infrared technology but the 30c does it better overall. The deebot has a camera on top that is just used for creating a map of your home basically, which is cool but not that useful in practice especially if it is worse at everything else and doesn't even map the whole house, the camera is NOT used to avoid obstacles.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1175 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought the last Ozmo 920 from the Niagara Falls store. Thanks OP!
Home Phone: $0 since 2016 - Obi200/FPL with Google Voice (free call Can/US)
Deal Addict
May 10, 2006
1175 posts
406 upvotes
Toronto
mroboto wrote: Eufy has smarter programming, IE it gets around my house better, doesn't miss rooms as often. it gets over room dividers better. It is sleeker and better looking. thin enough to get under some surfaces. Has crazy good customer service so i have confidence keeping it without worry. They both function using bump and infrared technology but the 30c does it better overall. The deebot has a camera on top that is just used for creating a map of your home basically, which is cool but not that useful in practice especially if it is worse at everything else and doesn't even map the whole house, the camera is NOT used to avoid obstacles.
Which Eufy is comparable with the 920?
Home Phone: $0 since 2016 - Obi200/FPL with Google Voice (free call Can/US)
Nov 8, 2013
85 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
jigsatics wrote: Which Eufy is comparable with the 920?
They don't offer a higher end lidar version yet. I was comparing the eufy 30c and deebot 710 specifically
Oct 26, 2003
935 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
IamTHEvilONE wrote: The 920 has a pretty small battery to start ... not bad, just small compared to the 950.

920 = 95 min on quiet/easiest mode ... expect about 60% of that on Max. The OzMo 950 has a double sized battery ... giving like 200 minutes, which is also why it has the Max+ setting (cuts it down to like an hour or so at that suction level)
Yeah, missed the 950 Costco deal for $699 back in May, damn.
Oct 26, 2003
935 posts
127 upvotes
Ottawa
The Deebot is also bigger/taller than my Shark, it won’t fit under my bed or go between the chair legs. The Shark had no problem with both. From the map you can clearly see where the bed and chairs are lol.
Images
  • A12EA710-5AE8-4AAD-91D6-3B46639826BC.jpeg
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3218 posts
1239 upvotes
Vancouver
Sunmax wrote: This is funny, I click on the link of 920 and search all the shops in Vancouver, BC area. Each shop shows different price.

Cambie & 7th" $669.97
Richmond No. 3: $799.98
Grandview & Boundary: $749.99
Yeah, how messed-up is CT's pricing -- just looking around at Metro Vancouver stores the 920 is priced between $519 - 999!
Apr 10, 2012
49 posts
11 upvotes
NEPEAN
I got the 920... but not sure if the virtual wall is saved/working. After saving, does it show the virtual wall on the map?
Feb 20, 2011
594 posts
163 upvotes
downtown TO
hXcellent wrote: I got the 920... but not sure if the virtual wall is saved/working. After saving, does it show the virtual wall on the map?
Yes..will show as red dotted area
Jul 7, 2012
266 posts
42 upvotes
Kanata
Just wanted to thank OP for the initial detailed post with the product ID so that Canadian Tire rep could look them up and confirm stocktrack was accurate. None are kept in the aisle - ask a rep to get them.

Thanks again.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2008
1086 posts
193 upvotes
Borisnet wrote: Just wanted to thank OP for the initial detailed post with the product ID
No problem! I don't post deals often, but when I do I try to make good ones /meme
If my post has helped you out, gimme a thumbs up! Buy/Sell/Trade with Confidence!

BST Feedback: 100% Positive on RFD, Heatware, eBay 50-0-0 (closed 2017-08-29), and I use to manage a AT&T Group Plan.
Apr 10, 2012
49 posts
11 upvotes
NEPEAN
Thanks OP for the post also.

920 virtual wall works well after firmware update.