Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Expired: Pennzoil for 22.79 plus rebate up to $20

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2021 8:17 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 6, 2007
11213 posts
10058 upvotes
Kootenays
Wow. Couldn't have been simpler. 2 jugs of 5-20W bought, receipt scanned, rebate applied for (2 jugs on 1 rebate form). Net $32.73 for 2 jugs is great!
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
L4cky wrote: is it each claim 10$ or u can submit 20$ in the same claim?
You can do $20 in the same claim. When you click the option of oil type, you will be able to select quantity
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2017
2726 posts
1097 upvotes
bajemail wrote: You can do $20 in the same claim. When you click the option of oil type, you will be able to select quantity
I bought 4 bottles, 2 on each receipt. Can I submit two seperate claims under my name and my wife's name at same address . will it work?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1885 posts
1292 upvotes
Manitoba
Went last night and found out the oil was not on sale on our branch...ended up buying a Sodastream Fizzi for the wifey (and me as well) to use up my get 25 CT money for every $100 purchase.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2018
1504 posts
1519 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Are you all sticking with the platinum since it's cheaper or are you going for the top of the line ultra?
I've been using Ultra Platinum on my Q50S, but for my winter beater I just picked up, it has 300K on it, I was using just Pennzoil Conventional when it was on sale for $16.99. But since Platinum is on sale and with rebate, it'll go down to $12 for full synthetic, I'll give that a try. Also purchased Costco Kirkland 5W30 to use on the beater since it was on sale as well.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2015
2299 posts
2095 upvotes
Ontario
NightRider_ wrote: I bought 4 bottles, 2 on each receipt. Can I submit two seperate claims under my name and my wife's name at same address . will it work?
Limit two (2) rebates per person, household or address (e-mail and physical) during the Promotion Period.
Virgin Plus ($29/35GB BYOD)
Jan 17, 2017
210 posts
134 upvotes
NightRider_ wrote: I bought 4 bottles, 2 on each receipt. Can I submit two seperate claims under my name and my wife's name at same address . will it work?
I have only purchased 2. As others mentioned, you have to use two different addresses and make 2 spearate claims
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
9135 posts
7096 upvotes
West GTEH!
L4cky wrote: i mean i have 2 different address, and planning to buy for my brother, but using the same cc
Yes. You can do that, use same credit card for the purchases. And make separate Rebate claim for 2 different addresses.
1 rebate for your Address. 1 rebate for your Brother's address.
😎
Dec 22, 2018
206 posts
84 upvotes
Markham
any announcement on their lockdown arrangement in Toronto and Peel?
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
MrBigNose wrote: How many cars you have? 8 jugs in 8 monthsFace With Rolling Eyes
I just have one. My Kia Stinger GT. It uses 7L of oil and I change it every 6,000km. I also drive around 1,000km per week since this car is a joy to drive.
Dec 24, 2015
364 posts
287 upvotes
Guelph, ON
zobi123 wrote: Just 8 months!?
You must drive a lot.
Yeah, I drive a lot commuting and for leisure. I blame my car for being so fun to drive. Lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
wth i click on 2 x 5L and the confirmation shows only 1 x 5 L??
i try to resumbit another 1L and now it says i can't, max request already per household?
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Mar 11, 2013
811 posts
812 upvotes
Brampton
L4cky wrote: wth i click on 2 x 5L and the confirmation shows only 1 x 5 L??
i try to resumbit another 1L and now it says i can't, max request already per household?
The confirmation page is a bit different. It would say "One (1) 5 Litre motor oil *** - 2". With a 2 at the end. You might have missed it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9291 posts
2352 upvotes
Mont-Royal
duraikmurugan wrote: The confirmation page is a bit different. It would say "One (1) 5 Litre motor oil *** - 2". With a 2 at the end. You might have missed it.
actually i saw that, but i wasn't sure. I think they should make it more clear, but thanks . hope it's all good
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Jul 18, 2007
236 posts
340 upvotes
Markham
price match partsource and use their $10 sign up coupon for even more savings.

worked for me even though the coupon mentions no pm

Partsource is listed on the rebate page.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2905 posts
2578 upvotes
Toronto
hewjas wrote: price match partsource and use their $10 sign up coupon for even more savings.

worked for me even though the coupon mentions no pm

Partsource is listed on the rebate page.
So I match the Ultra Plat and buy two bottles which would be above $50, then get $10 off on that and $20 in rebates?
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1499 posts
4659 upvotes
Toronto
After I uploaded my receipt I wasn't seeing any option to move on to the next page, so I just kept clicking on the upload complete button... little did I know that my email was being bombarded with the confirmation emails from Pennzoil...
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
4533 posts
5072 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hellzhavoc wrote: I just have one. My Kia Stinger GT. It uses 7L of oil and I change it every 6,000km. I also drive around 1,000km per week since this car is a joy to drive.
Damn that's a ton of mileage, ever thought of a Prius? haha (just kidding). Whats your odometer at and any problems with the car?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)