Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Foodi Ninja@198.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 12th, 2019 9:05 am
May 8, 2002
800 posts
123 upvotes
Wheatboy wrote: Costco just posted it on their website this week (but only the 6.5qt version & price is higher at $249).

Ninja 6.5qt $249

Here's to hoping the get the bigger one in too, otherwise I'll grab the smaller one when price drops once it's at my local Costco...
No need to wait. You can get this from Bed Bath and Beyond for $183.99 using the 20% off One Single Item coupon. Lowest price I have seen in Canada ever.
Oct 22, 2017
1 posts
Toronto
Canadian tire has the Foodi from Ninja for $189.99 this year again (Sep10-16). With more CT money: 40X CT money if you scan in store or use the CT APP.

Tempted to buy this for the all in one feature, and also the ceramic coating which I think is safer. I checked Amazon, Walmart, Costa and Bed&Bath, all cost over $200.

But I am wondering how good is the slow cook function as I use a lot for boiling soup and congee, and not so much using pressure cook and air fry. I only locate one post about slow cook. It is not a good review thought, took 9 hours and still not cooked. Also, few mentioned it broke after one year, so, how durable this gadget is?

Also, someone asking how to clean the lid as it is non-detachable, any comment on this as well.

Sorry, this is my first post, maybe asking too many questions...

Thx!