Expiry:
April 21, 2014
[IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 5430_n.jpg[/IMG]

Until April 21st 2014,
when you purchase at least 30L of fuel,
along with two qualifying items from Mars, Wrigley, Coke, or 5-Hour Energy,
you will receive a coupon for
2-for-1 admission
at any Cineplex theatre across the country.
At participating locations only. Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.
Visit http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/TheatreListings to find a Cineplex theatre.
In Ottawa receive a
$5 OFF Cineplex coupon
with the purchase of 30L of fuel
and one qualifying item from Mars, Wrigley, Coke or 5-hour Energy.
Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.
13 replies
Feb 28, 2008
174 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
When I was getting gas at Canadian Tire, I noticed a promotion on the sign. It said when you buy a minimum of 30L of gas and any two qualifying items, you get the Cineplex 2-for-1 coupon. On the fine print, it says "For Showtimes Sun-Thurs only". You redeem it at www.cineplex.com/cantiregas

Offer valid Mar 11 through May 4, 2014.

This was at the Dufferin/Finch location for Canadian Tire gas. The clerk inside said just pick any two items you want and I'll give you the coupon. This promo actually came at a good time because I felt like getting snacks after a long day at work, so I picked up a diet Coke and M&M's. Ran me under $6 total. I probably could've gotten it cheaper but who has time to look through all the prices for snacks lol. A warm deal if you're already getting gas.
Banned
Jun 28, 2012
5562 posts
813 upvotes
Calgary
Wait you have to buy two items aside from the gas to get the 2 for 1? Cold deal. If it was 2 FREE movie passes then itd be worth it. Plus CT gas is very low quality.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
11355 posts
16521 upvotes
Ottawa
http://gasplus.canadiantire.ca/en/promotions-contests

Until April 21st 2014, when you purchase at least 30L of fuel, along with two qualifying items from Mars, Wrigley, Coke, or 5-hour energy, you will receive a coupon for 2-for-1 admission at any Cineplex theatre across the country. At participating locations only. Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.
Visit http://www.cineplex.com/Theatres/TheatreListings to find a Cineplex theatre.
In Ottawa receive a $5 Cineplex coupon with the purchase of 30L of fuel and one qualifying item from Mars, Wrigley, Coke or 5-hour Energy. . Some conditions apply. See in kiosk for details.

Repost ; canadian-tire-gas-cineplex-bogo-admission-deal-1458125/
Deal Addict
Dec 13, 2006
1755 posts
226 upvotes
Burlington
Meh, I have SO many 2 for 1 coupons from the cereal boxes lol.

That, and the 9000+ scene points from the cineplex.com deals. This just isn't worth it.
Dec 31, 2011
109 posts
3 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
It wouldnt have been terrible, but the fact its Sun-Thur sucks,
Oct 5, 2008
212 posts
37 upvotes
It's not a bad a deal as people think, you can buy your concessions there for much cheaper than at the theatre AND get a BOGO movie ticket. Think about it!
Aug 23, 2009
321 posts
63 upvotes
bibowski wrote: Meh, I have SO many 2 for 1 coupons from the cereal boxes lol.

That, and the 9000+ scene points from the cineplex.com deals. This just isn't worth it.
How did u get 9000 points??
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
20442 posts
21570 upvotes
Toronto
pretty good esp if you have a company car or company issued card for gas that can be used at CT. just load up there. thanks OP.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Sep 22, 2008
899 posts
739 upvotes
Montreal
bibowski wrote: Meh, I have SO many 2 for 1 coupons from the cereal boxes lol.

If you have so many 2 for 1, can you please PM one? :) Planning to go in a couple of hours.

thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2012
2769 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
walleye187 wrote: How did u get 9000 points??
Lol from their pricing fiasco last year i got a total 0f 40 k points at 50 dollars total through various deals.
Feb 8, 2012
29 posts
2 upvotes
LONDON
therollin wrote: Lol from their pricing fiasco last year i got a total 0f 40 k points at 50 dollars total through various deals.
Except you didn't.