Expired Hot Deals

Canadian Tire

Get 15% Off Sport Chek & Mark's (Nationwide) Or L’Équipeur, Sports Experts & Atmosphere Gift Cards (Oct 19 to 25, 2018)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 8:40 pm
Nov 4, 2015
365 posts
139 upvotes
T.O
Abdeals wrote: Thanks OP. Went to the Canadian Tire this morning at Eaton Centre before work, I got a $100 Sport Chek GC, from a quick glance there were only 2 left. Not sure if these cards are limited but the cashier did mention people buying these since yesterday.
Why would people be buying them yesterday? The promo starts today...
TELUS 25gb/$40
Jun 7, 2018
124 posts
151 upvotes
taurine wrote: Why would people be buying them yesterday? The promo starts today...
I don't know really, that's what she said, I got in right at 8 no line ups and there were just 2 left from where I pulled it, plenty of 50s. Weird.
Nov 4, 2015
365 posts
139 upvotes
T.O
Abdeals wrote: I don't know really, that's what she said, I got in right at 8 no line ups and there were just 2 left from where I pulled it, plenty of 50s. Weird.
Well hoping based on the old threads they will restock and have hoards of these cards before the deal ends.
TELUS 25gb/$40
Aug 28, 2010
45 posts
4 upvotes
I got there at 7:45am Canadian Tire Eaton Center. Picked up 8 $100 sport check gift cards for $680. GoPro Hero7 here I come!

Anybody know how to stack it with Ebates?
Sep 23, 2003
656 posts
206 upvotes
ja60536 wrote: I got there at 7:45am Canadian Tire Eaton Center. Picked up 8 $100 sport check gift cards for $680. GoPro Hero7 here I come!

Anybody know how to stack it with Ebates?
probably have to find a way to merge the cards first since website only takes 2 at a time?
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1887 posts
1025 upvotes
Kanata, ON
X-Calibur wrote: Are Apple products excluded from that offer?
Doesn't say in the email which products are excluded.
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2008
1023 posts
723 upvotes
Managed to pick up several of these. I am used to purchasing these gift card deals at Shoppers, so I assumed it would be a similar disastrous experience buying these at Canadian Tire. Buying several gift cards at Shoppers would probably take around 20 minutes, by the time you train the employee, let them know about the promotion, find the codes, enter the codes, swipe the cards, so I was letting people in line behind me know that this could take a while.

Cashier was literally done in less than a minute. All they do at Canadian Tire is swipe the card! The discount is automatically applied and card is activated right away too.

Bottom line; don't let the absolutely atrocious Shopper's Drug Mart experience stop you from buying a few of these at Canadian Tire.
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2013
1953 posts
619 upvotes
Toronto
does this work for $50 gift cards as well?
Dec 1, 2012
57 posts
60 upvotes
XSnapSX wrote: does this work for $50 gift cards as well?
Yes, I got $100's, $50's and $25's. All came up 15% off.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
11469 posts
96507 upvotes
Ontario
Tilter wrote: Go to sportchek and ask to combine giftcards.

If they give issue (never have to me at Fairview), buy 2-3 large jackets to use gift cards. Proceed to get back in line and return jackets. You will now be gifted with a single gift card.
i did that before and one of the managers denied me. Said they will not refund me. lol
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Link: Costco West |May 2 - 29 | 182 pics| 1 month promo
Link:Costco West | May 2 - May 15 | 27 pics| Executive coupons
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1887 posts
1025 upvotes
Kanata, ON
Thatdealguy wrote: how do you get that offer?
This was that targeted offer for Triangle World Elite MC holders. Just popped up in my inbox and I had to click a link to activate it.
Sep 23, 2003
656 posts
206 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: i did that before and one of the managers denied me. Said they will not refund me. lol
plan b, refund at another cashier
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6371 posts
4886 upvotes
M-Arkham
antzz wrote: plan b, refund at another cashier
or another store
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6574 posts
863 upvotes
Ottawa
So in store they have this triagle card offer if you sign in in store and apply to the card now, you can get extra 8% off in CT money for one time today, but I assume it does not apply for the sports check GC purchase? Which means it is no use for this deal?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
6574 posts
863 upvotes
Ottawa
For anyone looking for Apple watch 4, I am looking for 44mm GPS model without cellular in gold color, but it seems that the 44ms only comes with space gray and gold only available for 40mm, is it a choice by Apple or just Sport Check is running OOS for other color model combinations?
Mar 11, 2013
715 posts
731 upvotes
Brampton
rivet wrote: So in store they have this triagle card offer if you sign in in store and apply to the card now, you can get extra 8% off in CT money for one time today, but I assume it does not apply for the sports check GC purchase? Which means it is no use for this deal?
Was offered 12% in shoppers world Brampton today. I don’t believe you can use for GC.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)