[Canadian Tire] Greenworks 60V Lawn Mower/String Trimmer Combo Kit $499.99
- Deal Link:
- 25x CT$
- Canadian Tire
I am eyeing Greenworks cordless mower/trimmer for a while. This week CT has a deal. It has been reflected in this week's flyer as a special buy. Price reduced from $549.99 to $499.99. In store purchase only (sorry, no Masterpass $25 GF).
This morning, to my surprise, I notice it has an additional 25X CT money bonus (=15% off). It offers further discount at about 70 CT money. So the final price would be 499.99 + tax + EHF - 70 (CT money). A good price to me (ard $500 after tax in BC) considering two powerful pro products.
- Greenworks 60V Lawn Mower/String Trimmer Combo Kit includes a 17'' (43 cm) lawn mower and a 14'' (35.5 cm) string trimmer
- Lawn Mower - 17" deck is versatile and light weight, 2-in-1 feature offers rear bagging and mulching capability for multiple use; single lever 5-position height adjustment offers cutting height range from 1-1/4" to 3-3/8"
- String Trimmer - 14" cutting path, high/low speed selector and variable speed trigger, dual 0.080" twisted line with convenient bump and feed head, convenient push button start
- It has only ONE 4Ah Lithium-ion battery shared by the two. Pros and Cons. Costco 80V pro combo offers 2 x 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries, so each tool gets its own battery. However, they are 2Ah batteries not 4Ah. A video showing why 4Ah could be better performance than 2 x 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries, time use wise.
for comparison, 60V 4Ah has 214wh and 80V 2Ah has 144wh.
- For whose who are not familiar with Greenworks 60V pro line, it is considered as a model between popular 40V and 80V lines. Someone call it Lowes line since it is produced specifically to Lowes in US. It offers better choice who may need more powerful tools than 40V line but not as high as 80V. https://www.greenworkstools.ca/en/categ ... v-cordless
- FYI. Costco has the 80V pro combo at 699.99 (sometimes Costco offer 100 off deal) https://www.costco.ca/greenworks-pro-21 ... 04517.html