Canadian Tire

Heritage The Rock Copper Essentials Non-Stick Cookset, 10-pc $119.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2021 7:02 pm
[OP]
May 6, 2021
2 posts
3 upvotes

[Canadian Tire] Heritage The Rock Copper Essentials Non-Stick Cookset, 10-pc $119.99

Heritage The Rock Copper Essentials Non-Stick Cookset, 10-pc

FEATURES
Heritage The Rock Copper Essentials Non-Stick Cookset features extra-thick forged aluminum that prevents warping and offers optimal heat distribution for even cooking
Durable, non-stick interior ensures superior scratch resistance and unparalleled release performance
Oven safe riveted handle is heat-resistant up to 350°F / 176°C
Dishwasher safe
Set includes 1.5 qt saucepan with lid, 2 qt saucepan with lid, 3 qt saucepan with lid, 5 qt casserole with lid and 3.6 qt deep frypan with lid
8 replies
Mar 12, 2021
12 posts
21 upvotes
I have one of the rock cooking pan for 3 months. It's working fine with no issues
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
4142 posts
2682 upvotes
Vancouver
Never used the rest but the pan are fine. Pans regularly go on sale for $30-40 for reference.
Feb 12, 2006
548 posts
645 upvotes
is there any truth that "the rock" brand pans differ in quality from retailer to retailer? I had a standard 10" fry pan from CT and it straight up warped after 6months of regular (not heavy) usage. Also thr textured part got all brown and not exactly non stick. Was expecting for the price point for it to last longer.

Would stick with $10 pans from RCSS but don't want to create so much litter even it can be recycled.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2009
3626 posts
3204 upvotes
Reg price total BS as per usual.
"Frank Burns eats worms"
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1110 posts
2034 upvotes
Get the ninja set, rock sucks if you do any real cooking (sorry, the truth hurts)...
Apr 27, 2017
140 posts
162 upvotes
You could do worse, but you could also do a lot better.

My first frying pan was a HTR, dropped it in the sink washing it and it dented the side. It is still level and I still own it 4 years later, I'll give it that. But the coating was showing wear after about 1-1.5 years with only wood/plastic utensils and never higher than middle heat, hand washed. Bought a decent Lagostina set that I really enjoy.

Good if you need a full set to get you started, but I've been wanting to replace it for some time.
Dec 12, 2019
148 posts
113 upvotes
Deece set, breeze for clean up. Recommend and good price op. This plus a good cast iron for seering and you're set for most things.