[HOT] Britax Boulevard Car Seat 329.99 (170$ OFF) All Time Low

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2022 9:32 am
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2010
1601 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
neroses wrote: I’ve never seen the 50x for baby items before. I think that one is because it is “baby week” for Canadian tire. The 25x for car seats was something I didn’t have but was able to swap. So if you go into he app now you don’t see the 50x offer? I do have the world elite card so if you don’t see it then it could be card specific or YMMV

Edit: just checked and my 50x offer is still active while the 25x offer has been redeemed which leads me to believe that everyone has the 50x offer and can be used on multiple purchases. In the details it says valid from Feb 4-17th.
I don't have any baby related offers, not even to swap.
May 14, 2007
101 posts
54 upvotes
Revelstoke
yellowmonky wrote: How are you guys getting these offers in your triangle app?
I only have the app, no MC. 50x was one of my offers and I had to swap for the 25x. Guess some may just luck out.
Apr 5, 2021
56 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I downloaded the triangle app yesterday just to get the 50x. They never showed up, but showed up in my partners app. I’m guessing since I just signed up, I only got access to the new offers? The 50x one expired in a couple days. Never saw the 25x one, but still got $75 back, so not complaining.
Jan 13, 2017
30 posts
7 upvotes
Can I get full 50X CT money when redeeming some CT money? full CT money should be $330 * 0.2 = $66. If I redeem $100 CT money, do I get only $230 * 0.2 = $46?
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2018
1239 posts
1896 upvotes
Universe
siyzhu wrote: Can I get full 50X CT money when redeeming some CT money? full CT money should be $330 * 0.2 = $66. If I redeem $100 CT money, do I get only $230 * 0.2 = $46?
I don’t know about Crappy Tire but at least for PC Optimum, you’re getting points even when you redeem your existing points as the payment method
May 14, 2007
101 posts
54 upvotes
Revelstoke
siyzhu wrote: Can I get full 50X CT money when redeeming some CT money? full CT money should be $330 * 0.2 = $66. If I redeem $100 CT money, do I get only $230 * 0.2 = $46?
It doesn't break it down but I'm quite sure it is on the total value pre-redeem. Receipt below.. I got 50x, 25x, $10 off $100 spend, and regular CT money. The fact that I got $110 makes me think it was off the $330.

SUBTOTAL $ 329.99
GST 5% $ 16.50
PST 7% $ 0.00
T O T A L $ 346.49
eCTM REDEEMED $ 72.15

e-CT 'Money' Collected Today $ 110.03
e-CT 'Money': $ 1.03
Bonus e-CT 'Money': $ 109.00
Aug 26, 2011
68 posts
101 upvotes
Great car seat with excellent reviews, however, I can't get over the pattern. The look screams the 1980/1990s...sorta like those coach bus seats.
May 19, 2011
90 posts
81 upvotes
Toronto
Woah this is a good deal, although the colour is ugly :)

I already have one, but I thought I'd toss in my two cents for why I bought this one (for a significantly higher price btw), since I did a bit of research before buying.

1. Good deal if you are ok with the pattern.
2. Yes, I know, "this is still way more expensive than [insert cheap car seat here] which is certified to be just as safe. You are right, all seats need to pass certain minimum standards to be for sale, so if all you want is the minimum safety which is probably "safe enough", just get the cheapest one. But these are ranked much higher than those standards, and if that is important to you, as it was for me, then spend a bit more to buy this one. Google the crash test ratings.
3. What makes this good? The neck support is good for side impact (again, google crash test ratings), and the click tight system is awesome. Installing and removing the seat is the easiet I have ever seen on a car seat, which to me, is actually worth its weight in gold. Unlike most seats, this isn't a gigantic pain in the behind to install. Also, it doesn't matter how much you spend, if the seat is installed incorrectly it's not safe - this one is very easy to install correctly so it takes away some of that guess work.
4. What's the difference between Marathon, Blvd, and Advocate? I think just the side impact protection, so as you go left to right there you get more expensive and wider/bigger. This one is a compromise between the M and the A it seems in terms of size.
5. Is this good for extended rear facing? YUP! buy it.
6. If rear facing will it fit in my car? if small car, probably, but the front passenger may not have a ton of room, seat may be forward a bit. When you switch to forward facing it'll be no problem. Also remember rear facing as long as possible is safest (Google that too).

also, tax on these is only 5% as with all baby stuff so it may be cheaper than you think after tax.
Oct 5, 2010
113 posts
65 upvotes
Brampton
As a general rule, is this type of a system safer than a infant bucket seat or is it the other way around? Let's say from 0 to 15 months.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3264 posts
1876 upvotes
Mississauga
MrOnizuka wrote: As a general rule, is this type of a system safer than a infant bucket seat or is it the other way around? Let's say from 0 to 15 months.
Bucket safer for newborns
You'd need an infant insert if using the Boulevard...not even sure you can use it for a newborn
Feb 26, 2018
204 posts
227 upvotes
nicknackman wrote: Great car seat with excellent reviews, however, I can't get over the pattern. The look screams the 1980/1990s...sorta like those coach bus seats.
They have the same intention...to mask stains. Kids are spilly snackers and barfers and pooers.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1591 posts
905 upvotes
Toronto
I need help locating this offer....I'll accept either 25x or 50x! I can't find it under my Offers when I'm logged in online....(see attached)
Images
  • Triangle.JPG
Apr 17, 2015
721 posts
549 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Unfortunately, this product is temporarily out of stock in your store and nearby stores.
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2010
1601 posts
315 upvotes
Toronto
If any of you weren't able to apply both offers, try calling triangle rewards. YMMV but I only had the 25x and they adjusted it to 75x based on the 50x offer. It wasn't easy and they said they wouldn't do it but I got it done.

I got a total around 125 CT money with my triangle MC.
Apr 5, 2010
90 posts
94 upvotes
Calgary
I guess I'm in the minority but I actually really like the design of the seat...

Thank OP picked one of these up for when our kid gets a little older.
Jan 13, 2006
132 posts
27 upvotes
Burnaby
One benefit to this seat, and other pricier seats is the 10 year expiry date. Some other seats are only good for 6 to 8 years, and may need replacing.