Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] HOT Canadian Tire Toy Clearance (YMMV?) LEGO, Nerf, everything!

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2018 4:37 pm
[OP]
Jan 6, 2010
275 posts
301 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Canadian Tire] HOT Canadian Tire Toy Clearance (YMMV?) LEGO, Nerf, everything!

Was just at Canadian Tire in Place Versailles, Montreal.

Saw a bunch of red liquidation (clearance) tags. I asked a lady working there and she confirmed that all toys are on clearance.

I didn't get a chance to look at all the pricing.

11 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
2307 posts
777 upvotes
Mississauga
Hmmm...pics not loading for me.

Can you share some of the deal details?
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2006
4987 posts
286 upvotes
Deriot wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 6:03 pm
Was just at Canadian Tire in Place Versailles, Montreal.

Saw a bunch of red liquidation (clearance) tags. I asked a lady working there and she confirmed that all toys are on clearance.

I didn't get a chance to look at all the pricing.
[OP]
Jan 6, 2010
275 posts
301 upvotes
Montreal, QC
killoverme wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 6:12 pm
Thanks! Still can't get the hang of posting pics on the app...
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2449 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
The CTs i go to are picked over pretty good already....most or all good stuff is gone. The red tags on toys came out boxing week. I stocked up on nerf darts from last years clearout.
Got a few smaller toys this year and a couple of remote trucks for $15 (reg. $40) for future kids gifts for birthday parties.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2720 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa
There toys have been on discount for a few weeks. 30% on Lego. Some toys like playmobil are 50% off.

Picked up a sweet deal on some star wars figures.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Oct 16, 2005
407 posts
122 upvotes
Not a bad price for the Nerf Nemesis if you didn't pick it up from TRU / Amazon or Walmart before holidays, it was 80$.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2449 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
freakx2001 wrote:
Jan 8th, 2018 8:03 pm
Picked up a sweet deal on some star wars figures.
Which ones and how much? Black series?
My 5yr old doesn't really care about specific characters right now...but he's only interested in figures with LOTS of articulation.
Since I got him a a few cheap DC and marvel 6" figures off ebay (factory rejects from China that don't make it to retail, then got funneled into the market. Mostly due to paint flaws) I've got a box full of "basic" action figures that he no longer wants.
so now I'm on the hunt for deals on "real action figures". But I will never pay the $30 retail prices...has to be $15 or less for the 6". Since eBay now is a 2-4 month wait from China orders.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2004
2720 posts
143 upvotes
Ottawa
Fightguard wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 2:04 am
My 5yr old doesn't really care about specific characters right now...but he's only interested in figures with LOTS of articulation.
Since I got him a a few cheap DC and marvel 6" figures off ebay (factory rejects from China that don't make it to retail, then got funneled into the market. Mostly due to paint flaws) I've got a box full of "basic" action figures that he no longer wants.
so now I'm on the hunt for deals on "real action figures". But I will never pay the $30 retail prices...has to be $15 or less for the 6". Since eBay now is a 2-4 month wait from China orders.
They didn't sell the Black Series 6" ones ( I would have picked those up, as I collect those and never pay the $30 they retail for). They were all the 3.75" ones. They were all 50% off. They have a couple of Canadian Tire Exclusive multi packs. As well they had some Last Jedi stuff 50%.
Pepsi WEH Winner - 4 for 5
No Xbox X win.... not a good way to start 2018 :(
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2449 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
I happened to stop by the eglinton and caledonia store, westside mall in TO. Seems like this CT is serviing as a depot for all left over toys as they still have tones of stuff. Anyway, scored 6" star wars black series figures for 4.99 each!! (these retail for $30). they still have a bunch left; c3Po, death trooper, krennic, erso, and andor...lots of lego too at 30% off. Not much nerfs left there though.
Last edited by Fightguard on Jan 10th, 2018 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3243 posts
756 upvotes
Fightguard wrote:
Jan 9th, 2018 2:04 am
I saw a few of the small Black Series figures, a small selection of Star Wars toys for preschoolers and a few of the dolls directed at girls. (Picked up the Rey doll for my daughter and she loves it). I found the clearance prices weren't that huge overall. Decent sale price basically but not what you'd expect for clearance.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2002
2449 posts
636 upvotes
Toronto
And saw the SW 3.75" multipacks at westside mall for $17.49 (reg. $34.99). I think these are CT exclusive packs that the above post is referring to.
Went back and grabbed a few smaller LEGO sets.
The nerf mega cycloneshock is $15 and mega double breach is $22
The elite disruptor is $16. Okay prices right now but Amazon had them cheaper last month.