• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2020 12:31 pm
[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
213 posts
78 upvotes
Ontario

[Canadian Tire] *HOT* Danze Calais Pull Down Kitchen Faucet, Chrome $89.93

Just came across this at the Markham location and grabbed 1.
Just 1 left in store - it's an in store clearance.
It comes in a Green & White Cuisineart box. So you have to locate it with their item # to make things easier.
Guess they own Danze.

Can check on stocktrack. Very few left in a couple of stores.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=0633189
Last edited by sunstar1980 on Feb 14th, 2020 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3522 posts
4515 upvotes
Montreal
If StockTrack is to be believed, there are 77 at 115, boul. Brien, Repentigny, Québec, J6A 8J3 @$99

Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1034 posts
1147 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Reviews seem actually decent, minus the one but I think it can be rectified with a flow disk. Worth the gamble.

1 in stock near me, may grab! Thanks OP
Nov 25, 2019
52 posts
61 upvotes
Missed out on finding one during the Lowes/Rona 80% clearances.

Thanks for sharing, Sunstar1980.
May 3, 2017
18 posts
5 upvotes
installed one at a rental property 2 years ago and zero issues. works great and i was really impressed with the build quality!
Dec 11, 2015
24 posts
10 upvotes
Prince george
My husb bought this. Not my first choice...id ask your wife b4 you purchase as theres tons of other options that go on sale. First off, it does shoot water out fast and hard. Even if I am careful it continually splashes out of the sink and behind the tap and dissappears. guessing under the plate idk. Can not hold a cup underneath while u turn on the water as it bounces straight out. Also the finish is super annoying. Constantly wiping it. Id choose a finish that is fingerprint proof or not so "chromey"
Nov 30, 2019
28 posts
20 upvotes
Just saw this in the can tire flyer effective Feb 14. Might be of interest to others as well.
Images
  • 15814708579932350405230263336575.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2002
1039 posts
57 upvotes
Waterloo
I have one of these installed about 6 years ago and it works well. Easy to clean and doesn't stain. I can't switch between the different modes on mine anymore but that's due to limescale build up and no fault to the manufacturing (I live in an area with very hard water and didn't have a water softener for a couple of years). The only thing I would say could be improved is the hose, it's a bit stiff but at this price point I would recommend. I never had any issues with finger prints.
[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
213 posts
78 upvotes
Ontario
Just installed this last night and looks great!
It's true...... taking the old one off takes longer than installing the new faucet.
Water pressure seems working fine on mine so far.
Let's see how long this will last. Definitely a great price regardless.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1034 posts
1147 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
zorricko wrote: installed one at a rental property 2 years ago and zero issues. works great and i was really impressed with the build quality!
Ironballz wrote: I have one of these installed about 6 years ago and it works well. Easy to clean and doesn't stain. I can't switch between the different modes on mine anymore but that's due to limescale build up and no fault to the manufacturing (I live in an area with very hard water and didn't have a water softener for a couple of years). The only thing I would say could be improved is the hose, it's a bit stiff but at this price point I would recommend. I never had any issues with finger prints.
sunstar1980 wrote: Just installed this last night and looks great!
It's true...... taking the old one off takes longer than installing the new faucet.
Water pressure seems working fine on mine so far.
Let's see how long this will last. Definitely a great price regardless.
Grabbed the only one in like a 10 store radius but it was Cuisinart branded? Were yours also? Came in green and white box?

Product number is the exact same and so is the actual faucet, just isn't the "Danze" brand that CT shows in the picture. Thought it was kinda weird.
[OP]
Jul 19, 2016
213 posts
78 upvotes
Ontario
ChippewaBarr wrote: Grabbed the only one in like a 10 store radius but it was Cuisinart branded? Were yours also? Came in green and white box?

Product number is the exact same and so is the actual faucet, just isn't the "Danze" brand that CT shows in the picture. Thought it was kinda weird.
Yes..... it was in the green and white cuisineart box. Thought it was just mine. But I guess I should edit the post with this detail.
I believe they own Danze.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2014
1034 posts
1147 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
sunstar1980 wrote: Yes..... it was in the green and white cuisineart box. Thought it was just mine. But I guess I should edit the post with this detail.
I believe they own Danze.
Ah okay, makes sense. Yeah I was just wondering lol since literally everything else is the same about it.

Thanks for clarifying! Installing today...
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1193 posts
228 upvotes
Ottawa
We have Danze, very good and good support services too.
Stay away from UBERHaus brand we got from Rona. No parts after 3 years. support is very bad.
Jan 29, 2012
10 posts
1 upvote
Beware. I had a Danze faucet in my shower and could not get a replacement cartridge anywhere when it was leaking.