Expired Hot Deals

[Canadian Tire] Hot? Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm & 30cm | $39.99 & $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2021 11:20 am
[OP]
Jan 27, 2010
201 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto

[Canadian Tire] Hot? Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick 26cm & 30cm | $39.99 & $49.99

I was in the market to buy some new pans. Picked up a DeBuyer from The Bay when it was on sale a couple weeks back. Needed a non stick and saw some good reviews on the Ninja Foodi Premium Neverstick. I bought the 12” for $49.99 from CT. While traditional CT prices are always bloated for “sale” purposes. This one does traditionally go for $170+. Check manufactures website price. This is the PREMIUM version vs the Traditional aluminum version. Not really sure the difference tbh.
Right off the bat it has a good weight to it. Actually Cooks really well and my wife just bought the 10” after she loved using it. No lid, so gonna have to get a universal one from Amazon. I really like that I can go from the stove to the oven AND use it at high heat. Something that you can’t traditionally do with any nonstick. While it says dishwasher safe, I always hand wash my pans. Registered the product using the instructions and got the 5 year warranty.

Here’s an in-depth link comparing the Ninja & Always Pan:
Youtube Link

Product info https://www.ninjakitchen.ca/product/ninja-foodi-neverstick-premium-30-cm-fry-pan/ $199.99 :

Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ Premium Cookware will NEVER stick, chip, or flake.
The difference is in the degrees. NeverStick™ cookware is created at a max temperature 30,000°F. Traditional nonstick cookware is created at a max temperature 900°F, so they can rapidly lose nonstick.
NeverStick™ Technology ensures the durable, textured Ninja™ exclusive nonstick coating is metal-utensil safe and enables excellent food release day after day without sticking. Shot-blasted, hard-anodized exterior is stronger than stainless steel.
Handle and nonstick coating are both oven safe up to 500°F. Easily go from stovetop to oven to finish cooking meats, brown toppings, or bake like you can in cast iron.
Forged-aluminum design uniquely distributes metal thickness throughout the pan for even heat distribution and hot-spot prevention, so food cooks quickly and evenly. 30% more aluminum than Ninja™ Foodi™ NeverStick™ C100 series for improved heat retention.
This large frying pan is dishwasher safe. Free of PFOA, PFAS, cadmium, and lead. All range capable: gas, electric, glass ceramic, and induction.
Sear like you can in stainless steel. Plus sauté, griddle, pan fry, bake, roast, broil. No need to cook with oil or butter.
Stay-cool, cast solid stainless steel handle allows for oven use up to 500°F and is ergonomically designed. Double-riveted for strength and maneuverability.
Designed to withstand high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing. Fully backed by the Ninja™ NeverStick™ lifetime warranty. (*When used as directed. Lifetime based on 5 years)

Edit : added a URL
Edit 2: grammar n spelling, damn you sausage fingers!
Last edited by CamGuy85 on Apr 10th, 2021 8:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
148 replies
Nov 28, 2019
318 posts
828 upvotes
On one of the negative review, Ninja recommend preheat 4-5 minute to optimal temperature before using to achieve non stick. Does it work like cast iron then?
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2675 posts
2215 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: Seems like a good product, but the savings are definitely inflated
Edit: Nvm, I just saw Ninja’s price and you’re right. It seems like a solid deal

https://www.ninjakitchen.ca/product/nin ... m-fry-pan/
CamGuy85 wrote: While traditional CT prices are always bloated for “sale” purposes. This one does traditionally go for $170+. Check manufactures website price.
Erm. Why does the manufacturer's site price carry any weight? All the brands Canadian Tire sells have insane MSRPs on their sites. This pan doesn't seem like anything special, just the latest one to be hyped, to be forgotten in 6 months and replaced by a something with slicker marketing
[OP]
Jan 27, 2010
201 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
ailenroc wrote: same price at BBB (even cheaper if you have the 20% off coupon), savings at CT are definitely inflated
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... lsrc=aw.ds
Good job looking out for other deals! Unfortunately, the one you linked to is not the Premium version that I mentioned in the OP. The YouTube link I also linked to in the original post covers the difference between the Premium version (c300) and the one you linked to from BBB (C100). Main difference I believe is thicker base & hard anodized & cast stainless steel.
But good job for looking out though! Appreciate it
Mar 12, 2016
862 posts
1302 upvotes
Will give it a shot, no PTFE is a bonus!
[OP]
Jan 27, 2010
201 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Erm. Why does the manufacturer's site price carry any weight? All the brands Canadian Tire sells have insane MSRPs on their sites. This pan doesn't seem like anything special, just the latest one to be hyped, to be forgotten in 6 months and replaced by a something with slicker marketing
You’re probably right, but for the current price as something I’m going to be using instead of a $20 Teflon, I’ll give it a shot. I totally get what you’re saying about the marketing on these kinds of pans. I just figured Ninja was a little bit more of trusted brand than Starfit or whatever the flavour of the month is.
I’m basing it off the reviews on r/cooking and the CCC price has It at $140. $113 on Amazon with 7 left.
So for $50. I think it’s still worth it. I’ll see how it holds up in 6 months and let you know :)
Although I’ll probably be using me DeBuyer more to get it seasoned well
Deal Addict
May 2, 2007
1323 posts
478 upvotes
Toronto
in the market for a new frying pan...will give these a try! Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3880 posts
3972 upvotes
Alberta
I wish my local store had the 12" but they only have the 10". I'm inclined to give these a try.
Jan 1, 2008
314 posts
100 upvotes
Montreal
Was also on the market to replace my 2 pans (1 Ikea and one Lagostina); bought the 10 and 12 inches this morning at CT after looking at reviews everywhere.

Feels very sturdy and passed the egg test; hope it will last a while (5 years would be awesome)
[OP]
Jan 27, 2010
201 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
liquor wrote: Was also on the market to replace my 2 pans (1 Ikea and one Lagostina); bought the 10 and 12 inches this morning at CT after looking at reviews everywhere.

Feels very sturdy and passed the egg test; hope it will last a while (5 years would be awesome)
Nice! I have yet to try the egg test.
Nicely seared some chicken for dinner.
It does feel nice and sturdy. I’m hoping the same as you. This is a replacement for some cheap tfals, so as long as they last longer than the 1-2 years I normally get out of the cheap pans. I’ll take it.
Mar 30, 2016
257 posts
190 upvotes
Does anyone have experience with the Ninja warranty? Seems like a nice thing to have.

Too bad it doesn't come in trendy colors like the always pan lol
Apr 8, 2005
777 posts
279 upvotes
Check Canadian Tire offers, I have a get $20 when you spend $80 before tax. Works out a little cheaper if buying 2.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210410_220142_com.simplygood.ct.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2073 posts
256 upvotes
NB
karlsberg wrote: Check Canadian Tire offers, I have a get $20 when you spend $80 before tax. Works out a little cheaper if buying 2.
You just download the app to get this offer?
Aug 30, 2015
655 posts
945 upvotes
BC
Coincidentally - Today I spent half a day sorting 15 old pots and pans for donation (and restoring the condition of what I decided to keep). Why? Because after using a non-premium Ninja Foodi Neverstick I had to buy an entire cookware set - 7 pots/pans and 5 lids to go along with the my first pan.

Another RFDer put me onto it because without that endorsement I was suspicious reading the description and reviews... it just sounded too good to be true:

non-stick forever,
won't chip or flake,
metal utensil safe,
dishwasher safe,
oven safe,
induction ready,
withstands high-heat cooking and aggressive scrubbing,
and lightweight.

I'm used to being disappointed with non-stick pans... and when they fail me I end up going back to my tried-and-true lodge cast iron (that I have to put a good 5-10 minutes of post-use effort to get it ready for the next use.) But this Ninja stuff is like they cracked the code for non-stick, durable, low maintenance cookware.

I highly recommend them.
Last edited by setlist on Apr 10th, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.