Shopping Discussion

Canadian Tire: How often does Mastercraft go on sale?

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 4:25 pm
[OP]
Apr 29, 2015
135 posts
54 upvotes
Calgary, AB

Canadian Tire: How often does Mastercraft go on sale?

I was looking at the Mastercraft rolling cabinet last night: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/mast ... c=true#spc

It was on sale at about 35% off, which peaked my interest. This morning I checked the website and the sale had ended. I forgot their sales are from Thursday to Wednesday.

Does anyone know how often Mastercraft goes on sale? If it's only once or twice a year, I will have to look at other cabinets.
4 replies
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4495 posts
4018 upvotes
Every 2-3 weeks since that's how they stay within the (joke) competition/advertising laws in this country:

misleading-prices-deals-2397222/#p32990446
Friendly reminder #1: Kraprig cannot properly brew coffee. Get a Nespresso or a French press. You can thank me later.
Friendly reminder #2: Price matching is NOT the law. Never was, never will be. Nobody can stop you from shopping elsewhere.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1768 posts
363 upvotes
It's on sale constantly and the bigger sales happen in November and December before Xmas.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3267 posts
1672 upvotes
Toronto
If the sale happened within a couple weeks, bring the flyer to customer service. They have always been willing to give it to me for the sales price.
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4495 posts
4018 upvotes
beachlover wrote: If the sale happened within a couple weeks, bring the flyer to customer service. They have always been willing to give it to me for the MSRP.
Fixed for you :-)
Friendly reminder #1: Kraprig cannot properly brew coffee. Get a Nespresso or a French press. You can thank me later.
Friendly reminder #2: Price matching is NOT the law. Never was, never will be. Nobody can stop you from shopping elsewhere.