Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Instant pot duo 7in1 6qt $69.99 (starts Thursday til Sunday)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2017 2:35 pm
Nov 26, 2015
885 posts
659 upvotes
Ontario

[Canadian Tire] [CT] InstantPot Duo 6qt $69.99

For those interested, the InstantPot Duo 6Qt is on sale at your local Canadian Tire. This was spotted and purchased at the Canadian Tire (Fairview St, Burlington Mall location).

24% off Canadian tire regular price which actually is not inflated. The $129.99 price seems to be common between retailers including amazon.ca. This was NOT seen in the generic CT flyer, nor the localized flyer. The location specific flyer has the 8Qt at like $150 or something like that.

Online price still shows full price even when selecting this exact location. Must be an instore special. They had tons and online inventory states well over 100 units left. (Online link here for product info)

I asked the lady setting up the item if it was location specific and she said yes. The "red" sale signs are location specific sale. While the "yellow" sale sign is flyer savings. She then proceeded to check other store pricing and said Hamilton store had it for $99.xx. Not sure if this is true as I did not check. The item does come with a 1 year in store return, so might be something to consider too. Buy now and avoid the possible black friday crowds and chance of no stock. 90 day return anyways.

I did not mention the 10% rexall gift card earlier as it was not active yet. I believe it starts tomorrow that you can buy the giftcard.

Burlington, ON Fairview/Guelph Line location.

Edited to reflect Black Friday deal.
CT_6QT_Instantpot.jpg
Last edited by Etabol on Nov 16th, 2017 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Thread Summary
Note: Cash Back is available on some of these links. Prices live as of 23/11/2017 8AM

Available at:

Canadian Tire:
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/insta ... 2672p.html

Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/

Best Buy:
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/in ... 84251.aspx
274 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2010
1114 posts
1536 upvotes
Victoria
Little Birdie told me it will be $89 on black Friday and that weekend.

Thanks,
Cal.
Deal Guru
Sep 28, 2010
10945 posts
3252 upvotes
Was this the same model that was on for prime day?
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
Thanks OP and thanks calvados for the heads-up.
The deals can be made even hotter if one buys in advance the CT gift cards which are 10% off this week (from Rexall drugstores).
Nov 26, 2015
885 posts
659 upvotes
Ontario
I bought the pot yesterday. I will not use it yet and will see what is available during BF weekend. Might not want to deal with the crowds and chance of not getting one. I added more details to the main post with picture.

They also had a laundry hamper rack which I thought was a great deal if you needed one. Super inflated regular at $100, on sale for $14.99. Product details here The quality of the bars are "quite cheap" but for $15 is a decent price for what you get.
Images
  • laundry.png
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2010
1114 posts
1536 upvotes
Victoria
Phoriver wrote: Prime day was 8qt
Oh sorry, misread. I thought he was asking if it was the same one as listed in this deal.

Thanks,
Cal.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2550 posts
1070 upvotes
Ontario
http://www.canadiantire.ca/en/flyer.html

Front page of flyer, instant pot 6qt for $69.99. Sale starts Thursday.

I got 6qt from London drug sale few weeks back for $90. 8qt at best buy is going for $100.

Big family (4ppl +) can get 8qt. 1-3 ppl can do a 6qt.
Oct 15, 2013
955 posts
1387 upvotes
Even better than last years $84 amazon deal. Super good price, I think they'll sell out.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
charliegee wrote: Even better than last years $84 amazon deal. Super good price, I think they'll sell out.
Didnt take a close look but i think i saw a skid at marine drive today so i dont think they will sell out. CT generally have a lot of stock and of course there are a lot of stores so its pretty hard to imagine them selling out.
Oct 8, 2009
165 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
Paigne wrote: Didnt take a close look but i think i saw a skid at marine drive today so i dont think they will sell out. CT generally have a lot of stock and of course there are a lot of stores so its pretty hard to imagine them selling out.
Online stock at Marine Drive is over 500 so it should ok
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2010
2230 posts
934 upvotes
Toronto
thedealhunter2000 wrote: Anyone know if this will be able to handle 1quart canning jars? Looking to do some pressure canning. Also how large and heavy is this thing?
I don't think canning is officially supported but I can fit 2 x 1 litre wide mouth Mason jars or 4 x 500 ml ones (might me non wide mouth)
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1578 posts
1811 upvotes
Montreal
Dammit got it 3 weeks ago at CT for 89$... It looks like they don't have a price guarantee policy.. .so I'll just go buy a new one and return it using old receipt :-/
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2751 posts
2992 upvotes
Thanks OP.
The deal gets even better if you buy CT gift cards at 10% off this week from Rexall.
Feb 24, 2017
158 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks OP, I think I'll buy it this time. I don't need the 8qt.
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2006
1839 posts
982 upvotes
Halton
LOL... I have to keep checking which one i bought 3 weeks ago at Canadian tire!! (with Shoppers cards @ 10% off)

ok, I bought the 8qt with gift cards for $149... if I can score one of the big ones (8qt) from best buy, i am returning the Can tire one!!!!

Sorry OP, I guess I'm not even on the same subject, this is supposed to be about the 6qt!

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)