Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Canadian Tire

Lagostina Ticino Copper Frying Pan Non-stick Dishwasher & Oven Safe 10" 25.4cm $10 (reg. $70) IN STORE ONLY

Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12745 posts
25707 upvotes
Montreal

[Canadian Tire] Lagostina Ticino Copper Frying Pan Non-stick Dishwasher & Oven Safe 10" 25.4cm $10 (reg. $70) IN STORE ONLY

As usual, take the outrageously inflated Canadian Tire regular price with a grain of salt but that still seems like a good deal.

I never cooked with copper, is it really non-stick?

Is t toxic to cook with copper?

download.png
11 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2006
1084 posts
532 upvotes
Copper is a superior material for cookware due to its heat conduction. I doubt that at this price that it is solid copper but a coating.
May 20, 2011
312 posts
764 upvotes
CALGARY
My guess is it's a copper colored non-stick surface? You're not going to get any amount of copper at this price.
Last edited by iRSX2011 on Nov 25th, 2021 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 25, 2011
338 posts
369 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Nanodollars wrote: Copper is a superior material for cookware due to its heat conduction. I doubt that at this price that it is solid copper but a coating.
Yes, you are right. in the description, the "Primary Material" is "Aluminum Non-Stick"
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2313 posts
3013 upvotes
"198 in stock - Featured in Front of Aisle xx" dont do it
Aluminum with thin "copper" coating, do not do it.
Oven Safe Maximum Temperature: 350°F (177°C) , do not do it.

Only 10 bucks??? ON my WAY
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1584 posts
2058 upvotes
Toronto
Honestly i bought one of these pans on BF two years ago and its my go-to pan Face With Tears Of Joy its getting a little scratched up so I may go grab a new one but its held up well and is shockingly not at all warped after 2 years of consistent use. Nice and flat surface- i use it for my eggs Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
May 10, 2015
109 posts
175 upvotes
Will it work with induction? Copper wouldn't, but i dont think this is copper.
Jul 29, 2010
447 posts
1044 upvotes
Montreal
For anyone wondering it's not induction compatible.
Jan 3, 2007
96 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
I was planning on going to get this to replace my Paderno that is no good anymore... but then I read the description and said it is doesn't work with induction.
Dec 12, 2019
979 posts
702 upvotes
cloud7 wrote: I was planning on going to get this to replace my Paderno that is no good anymore... but then I read the description and said it is doesn't work with induction.
Are you referring to paderno purple pan?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)